who did you piss off today???

Options

Replies

• GlynisTM
    Options
    I would love to know how this turns out. Been in the same situation so...:smile:
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I don't give a flying *kitten* who I pissed off today, they will have pissed me of 1st!
    NICE!!!!
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    My co-worker
  • wetuscox
    wetuscox Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    nobody.....but I'm still trying!
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    wife....as usual
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Customer at the donut shop at the cashier in front of me who seemed annoyed that I plopped my purse on the counter while he hem and hawed about paying and I got out of there before him and with a kid no less just because I was willing to start putting my wallet away while the lady made change and quickly tossed the change into the "need a penny take a penny"/tip jar thing. Time is money sometimes. When you have reluctant kids to get to school, it's no joke, hesitate and you're dead.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    My sister's baby's daddy's fiance (say that 5x fast!). For once I didn't actually mean to- just wanted to see my niece, but she took everything the wrong way and was looking for a fight- so I gave it to her :flowerforyou:
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My 3 hormonal teenagers.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    My 3 hormonal teenagers.

But teenagers are so calm and rational!
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    sovictorrious...or whatever your name is....your comments in general piss me off.... you have to say something about everything....

who cares!
    What a charmer.
  • Ivian_
    Ivian_ Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm a master at pissing people off. I simply do absolutely nothing, and they'll be pissed off. I don't try to, it just happens. At which point, it's their problem. :laugh:

1. My bf's ex-girlfriend hates me to bits.
    2. One of my co-workers who's mission is to annoy me.
    3. My ex's new girlfriend. Whom I've never EVER even spoken to or about.
    4. A half-sister who lives cities away and I never talk to.
    5. A cousin who hangs out with said half-sister.
    6. My neighbor's cat despises me. Or maybe it just hates everyone.
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    ok just pissed off my son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    A cashier. I tossed my change at her like a hobo. :laugh: She was pissed!
    At least you didn't throw change at her like she was a stripper. That would have really pissed her off. I mean...what kind of stripper gets change chunked at her?
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    SCREW whoever the eff I pissed off!!!

^^^^^^ EXACTLY!!!!
  • hersheythecat
    hersheythecat Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    The solicitor who called my job and I answered her question ver nicely the first time and then I got ugly and hung up on her 6 times, laughed at her another 3 times before reading her the riot act for the final time. If you are going to be a phone solicitor a) listen to what is being told to you and b) don't call back if you are told not to call back.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    My dog. I gave her a bath. :smile:
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    A guest
  • NoExcusesAllProgress
    Options
    I piss off a lot of people every day, but it isn't my fault. I work for a customer service department at an aftermarket wheel company.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    It's not a payroll week... so no one so far! I joke that I am the evil HR lady that asks people to complete and approve their time. Fine, you don't want to do it, you won't get paid! I'm doing you a favor. LOL
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Some friends and acquaintances on FB (all of them I know in real life) over differences in opinion concerning NY's new gun control measures.

It truly saddens me that emotion overrules reason and logic for some, regardless where they stand on the issue, that a discussion can so quickly devolve into name-calling and rhetoric. Like so many things, it calls to mind a Bertrand Russell quote…

“The degree of one's emotions varies inversely with one's knowledge of the facts.”