What's your most recent NSV?

Options
brower47
brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
Mine? As I woke up this morning and was lying flat on my back, I realized that my lower abdomen (infamous post baby pouch) resided slightly lower than my hip bones. I have not experience that in a little over five years.

Ok people, let's hear yours and keep each other motivated!

(NSV: non scale victory)

Replies

• _TEMPEST_
    _TEMPEST_ Posts: 205
    Options
    Hubby trails his fingertip along my torso and says, "I can't believe how flat your stomach is now".....after 2 babies, that's an instant melt and major NSV.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Not eating cinnamon buns when I made them for breakfast for the kids this morning. Did the same thing this past saturday. Instead I had something healthy like a yogurt or oatmeal.
  • mspris2u
    mspris2u Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I wear a watch with one of those stretchy slip on bands. I can spin it around my wrist now. I noticed that I don't have to open my door so far to get in my truck. Helps in a tight parking spot!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Can do 3 regular pushups in a row now (followed by another 30 assisted by my knees).
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I went up a bra size.

I know it's not supposed to work that way with weight loss, but I am FAR from complaining right now.
  • irishwolvsbuckeyes
    Options
    Congrats to both of you!

I'm only a week in - I've been tracking my food here and doing the 8 week weight loss exercise program on fitness blender (everybody should really check it out; they have tons of great FREE workout videos at most fitness levels). I ordered a scale for motivation, but seeing as it hasn't come yet, I figured I'd post a NSV!

The workouts are getting easier! I did the same HIIT video yesterday that I tried a week ago. I couldn't get through it the first time. But this time, I did the whole thing, without even pausing for a break. Also, I went for a run the other day. I haven't run in almost two years, and was pretty sure I wouldn't even be able to get through the route I'd planned. But I did, and it felt great. It feels so good to know that I'm getting stronger already.
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I got really depressed and instead of binge-eating, I went for a run.
  • CupcakeDefeater
    CupcakeDefeater Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Realising that i havent eaten chocolate for 8 whole days! xx
  • BreonnaQueen
    BreonnaQueen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ran into a friend from high-school. He told me that I looked GREAT, if not better, than I did in highschool. It really made me smile!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I had to tighten the chest strap for my HRM yesterday.
  • volleygirl1980
    volleygirl1980 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    After my son went to bed, I didn't feel like watching TV with my husband, so I went to the gym and worked out! This was after having walked for an hour and a half that morning!

Feeling great since Jan 1 every morning since I'm not overeating (my problem is binge eating)...
  • errantskitten
    Options
    I pulled a top out of my closet this morning that I havent worn in probably 3 years! I was so excited, and when I got into work, a co-worker complimented me on my sweater! Major NSV
    :smile:
  • mrstravisjones
    mrstravisjones Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    i slid a pair of size 10 jeans off without unbuttoning or unzipping them. i started this journey barely able to button a 12.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    My face is less full and my belt fits.
  • jkleeh
    jkleeh Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    For the first time in almost 2 years I put my Wedding ring on last night and not only did it fit it is slightly loose!!
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm currently wearing my talespin shirt and it doesnt stick to me like a second skin anymore. (im a 90s kid and love rescue rangers, talespin and, darkwing duck.)
  • kaitiebeth89
    kaitiebeth89 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I bought my first size small shirt a couple weeks ago!
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Started in September as a tight waisted 22, but am now a tight waisted 18! Bought new Silver jeans for Christmas and love that I am almost back to my high school size!
  • amarkle86
    amarkle86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I was organizing my closet this weekend and I found a belt that I used to wear every day. I used to wear it on the very first hole, you know...meaning it's as big as it can get. I tried it on this weekend and I would need to create three extra holes in the belt to make it tighter if I wanted to wear it anymore. I threw that belt away :)
  • naculp
    naculp Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    370 lb squat and 215 lb bench during SL 5x5 yesterday
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!