Strangest food award goes to....

Options
MochaMixAZ
MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
So, what's a food you make that is DELICIOUS but sounds bizarre?

Mine is whole wheat toast, slathered with peanut butter, topped with lowfat cottage cheese, and then decked out with sliced banana. Totally weird, but SO filling, super delicious, and one of my favorite breakfasts.

Whatcha got?

Replies

• _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Corn. Just throw it in the toilet and eliminate the middle man.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Corn. Just throw it in the toilet and eliminate the middle man.
    I love you.
  • Dyann_Alvarez
    Dyann_Alvarez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    So, what's a food you make that is DELICIOUS but sounds bizarre?

Mine is whole wheat toast, slathered with peanut butter, topped with lowfat cottage cheese, and then decked out with sliced banana. Totally weird, but SO filling, super delicious, and one of my favorite breakfasts.

Whatcha got?

Hmmm... While I can believe that YOU love it, not sure I can bring myself to try it! Lol!!
  • Dyann_Alvarez
    Options
    But, to answer your question, I have a couple! Not diet, healthy or any of that but my hubby and I love to make a package of chicken ramen made with less water and then add a can of Hormel Chili. So yummy. And then cream cheese with covered with Red Devil Hot Sauce and Doritos. Scrumptious!
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Lemons.
    No literally, lemons. I love lemons. Could probably eat a whole lemon raw for breakfast.
  • Moka_Lady
    Options
    ..... whole wheat toast, slathered with peanut butter, topped with lowfat cottage cheese, and then decked out with sliced banana.

That sounds pretty good! I'll give that a try, on one slice of toast though. Let's see something I make that's crazy.... I can't think of anything but grilled onions and apples with some cottage cheese. It disgusts a few of my friends.
  • Moka_Lady
    Options
    Lemons.
    No literally, lemons. I love lemons. Could probably eat a whole lemon raw for breakfast.

I love lemons too. I eat them just like I'd eat an orange.
  • koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I don't make 'em, but I love chicken feet in black bean sauce at a Chinese dim sum.
  • Itzli
    Itzli Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I don't make 'em, but I love chicken feet in black bean sauce at a Chinese dim sum.

U win.. lol.. I got nothin after that!
  • Dyann_Alvarez
    Options

U win.. lol.. I got nothin after that!

Yep, I agree! That has got to be the winner!