37, working Mom and wife, want some friends.

Options
Been on here about 2 weeks and moving right along. I'm 37. I am a kitchen designer. I have 2 kids, a husband, a dog and cat. Want to lose 60 lbs. Looking for friends with similar profiles. :D

Replies

• mbrownks
    Options
    I have 2 kids, a husband, a dog, and a cat too. lol and I'm 35. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • HJMAYES
    HJMAYES Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 38, married with two kids, work a full time job, do photography on the side and attend school part time. Whew - that made me tired just typing it. :laugh:
    Feel free to add me!
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I have 5 kids, a cat, 2 dogs a husband and a job. I'm 35 and need to lose 70lbs. I'll send you a request :)
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm 38, married with two kids, work a full time job, do photography on the side and attend school part time. Whew - that made me tired just typing it. :laugh:
    Feel free to add me!

That made me tired just reading it LOL
  • losing101in2013
    Options
    I'm a working mom with 1 kid, 2 dogs, 4 cats, 1 rat (the rat belongs to my daughter), a boyfriend and I'm 31. Add me if you like:)
  • cjsnurse
    cjsnurse Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    48 nurse, mother of 5, 2 cats, one dog and a puppy ariving in 3 more weeks...welcome...been on here about 4 years :)
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    36, working mom and wife w/ 3 kids 16,9,7 Lets be friends!! lol
  • OptimisticlyOptimistic
    Options
    I'm 36 (for a little while yet), engaged, a 9 year old son, a dog, a cat, 4 frogs, 2 turtles, and many fish. I'm always willing to lend support along the way. Feel free to add. :o)
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have 5 kids, a cat, 2 dogs a husband and a job. I'm 35 and need to lose 70lbs. I'll send you a request :)

OMG ME TOO!! Lol Only Im 37 :)
  • strongereveryday7
    strongereveryday7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey there...I have 3 little rascals, a spouse and 3 doggies...both big and small! I work full-time and I'm 33 years old. What am I missing...I think a partridge in a pear tree!! LOL Nice to meet you and I know how it is to juggle work, home and life. I'd love for you to add me! :wink:
  • ddavis62791
    Options
    Im 21 with 2 kids a husband, a dog, cat and a fish and need to lose 40!! Add me if you want! :smile:
  • Mamajeans1973
    Options
    hello, i am 39 i have 2 daughters a husband (chef) a dog a bird and a hamster! i too would like to loose about 60 lbs. feel free to add me as well :bigsmile:
  • mudshell1
    Options
    Hi! I'm 33, a part time photographer with 3 kids, 4 cats, 2 dogs, a hubby. I want to lose approximately 100 pounds but what the scale says doesn't matter as much as size. I guess you could say my ultimate goal is to be a toned 8 or 10. I'm thinking an 8 may be too skinny though.

Anyone feel free to add me if you'd like. :happy:
  • momma_hotness
    momma_hotness Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Will be 30 in April ( :-) ), married with 2 children, a dog, a cat, two fish, full time job, part time student (graduating in May), and have a goal to lose about 50 pounds in total, 30 by March. I've lost about 16 pounds so far (since October) and hubby and I just kicked it into full gear. Feel free to add if you like!
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    Im 36, 3 kids, and single :). Feel free to add me :)
  • mandys1979
    mandys1979 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im 33 I have 3 kids 12, 8 and 16 months. We have 3 dogs. Im looking to loose 25lbs or close to. Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • sdrotos
    Options
    I am 46 and started 2 weeks ago, I have lost 7 pounds so far and have amny more to go. I am a working mom of 2 boys and a husband.
    :smile:
  • JessWolf1002
    JessWolf1002 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and I'm married with 2 kids, 2 and 6, and I also work full time. I'm trying to lose about 50 lbs. Feel free to add me!!
  • monarchangel86
    monarchangel86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am 26, married, have a 2 year old daughter and a full time job. I have about 50 lbs to lose
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 33. I am a wife, human mommy, doggy mommy, employee, student, and weight loss junkie. Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou: