cute gym clothes....

http://www.affitnity.com/Hot_Yoga_shorts_Tight_shorts_Crossfit_Shorts_s/110.htm

I found this site today, totally cute clothing. I plan on buying a few things. Thought I would share with the ladies!

Replies

• HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Im going to get sweaty & funky... and really dont five a darn what my clothes look like at the gym... In fact, arent gym clothes SUPPOSED to be your man's old ratty t shirts??
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Cute stuff....so expensive though :noway:
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member

similar to lulu, i really like some of the shorts though, all my shorts are boring
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    I discovered this shop today...

http://www.sorockshop.com/

I'm particularly fond of these 2 shirts.

Guns_1024x1024.jpg?434

Beast_Mode_1024x1024.jpg?434
  • ackman2002
    ackman2002 Posts: 69 Member
    If my wife bought some of those I'd never let her out of the house...plus at those prices we'd have to give up our gym membership.
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Cool! Thanks for sharing!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Super cute but a bit too pricey for me!
  • bearkisses
    cool tanks, if anyone else wants to share sites they know of...i suck at online shopping.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member

similar to lulu, i really like some of the shorts though, all my shorts are boring

lulu always has stuff on sale in the "we made too much" section.

Although, I did just hear about some controversy with them hiring child workers to make their clothing over in other countries.

I don't own any of their stuff. It is cute though and I've heard it fits amazing. But I doubt I will ever buy anything from them.
  • Kissah
    Kissah Posts: 33 Member

Guns_1024x1024.jpg?434

I LIKE!!!!! Thx
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member

Guns_1024x1024.jpg?434

I'm soooo buying that guns shirt!!!
  • bearkisses

lulu always has stuff on sale in the "we made too much" section.

Although, I did just hear about some controversy with them hiring child workers to make their clothing over in other countries.

I don't own any of their stuff. It is cute though and I've heard it fits amazing. But I doubt I will ever buy anything from them.

it really does fit amazing. though you can't wash it with other items or they wear in a few months.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Ive got to lose about 20 pounds before i can think about going to the gym in just a bra and shorts... BUT thanks for the link. :)
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    I love cute workout clothes but not at those prices. I like cheap for things I am going to sweat that much in.
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    thanks for sharing-always fun to see what's out there If you have the money and wearing that stuff makes you feel good working out then go you! Target had some cute stuff this year. I waited for the jacket i liked to go on sale and then it wasn't available in my size.. :(
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Love! (except the price) :smile:
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I think I may need to hit up this site later and get me a few things
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    <<<
    No one wants to see this in anything that skimpy.

I prefer some comfy coverage.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Im going to get sweaty & funky... and really dont five a darn what my clothes look like at the gym... In fact, arent gym clothes SUPPOSED to be your man's old ratty t shirts??

Although I don't care if my stuff matches or is "cute", I don't wear big baggy tshirts because then I can't properly see my form. For someone like me who is learning proper form (especially when it comes to my lower back) it is quite important. Just some food for thought.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member

Guns_1024x1024.jpg?434

I vote for this site! Although I do browse the active wear at WalMart sometimes and I've found some cute stuff. TJ Maxx also :smile: