New from AZ/Would love support

Options
Hi. I am brand new here. I started a weight loss program a few weeks ago-- and gained a half pound in 2 weeks. So a friend suggested I come here and try this out. I'm really thankful that she did because this will give me the tools I was missing before, and I hope to have a lot more success!

I am 44 years old, 5'6" and currently weigh 159. I would like to get down to somewhere between 130-140.

I am so inspired by all the success pictures here. Thanks to everyone who posted. I have a" before" picture of myself that I would love to pair up with a nice "after" pic. Pictures motivate me a lot.

Anyway, I hope to get to know some of you here. I am a little overwhelmed by the amount of people and posts here. I can't see a "Who's Online" section, so I don't have a good feel for how many of us are here.

So come say "Hi" to me so I can get to know some of you as I start my journey here. Thanks!

Replies

• PathShadow
    PathShadow Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    And I have to add...when I joined this site two days ago I had no idea how this all worked. I had no clue about adding friends until an hour ago (after I made this post). :)

I see that there is a lot more motivation here than I ever realized!

Christine