Super Bowl, on plan, or planned day off?

Options
2»

Replies

• Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    This Maryland girl will only care about the Super Bowl if the Ravens are in it...so if they make it, I'll be having a day off to have a viewing party. If they don't, the healthy eating goes on as planned!
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    My team is the Lions, that's enough to kill any appetite.

lol mine too~! seriously.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    i've hated the super bowl ever since it fell on the day of 18th birthday and i had to work a 10 hour shift because all the crazies needed more doritos, beer, & fun dip.

so this year, i will be having fun in NYC on my birthday and yes, it will be a weekend "off" (not that i ever eat atrociously anymore, maybe some pizza and wine)
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    WOW! Is it that time again? Doesn't seem like a year since you were all talking about it! There were some CRAZY food pictures posted on a Super Bowl topic last year, people really do go all out don't they lol :drinker:
  • SyStEmPhReAk
    SyStEmPhReAk Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    My NY Giants didn't even make it into the playoffs ......... I am in mourning :sad:

Same here!! :cry:

With that said, Saturdays are my days to eat whatever the *kitten* i want to... I'll simply do this on Sunday for superbowl instead.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    If the Falcons make it there will definitely be a party. Healthy breakfast and lunch and extra workout...then it's on for the Game. It's only one meal...Go DIRTY BIRDS!!!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    *checks watch*

The Super Bowl Freakout is starting right on time
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Ugh my poor Steelers crapped out. I don't want no ravens in there. Or NE. But one of them will end up there and I will by cheering for the other team instead. I won't be eating anything crazy.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I'm not counting a single calorie on Super Bowl Sunday.
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Just like on New Years Day, I plan on getting up, running my own personal 5K, then let the barage begin. Only to be followed up with Boot Camp the next morning, (work off them wings and beer!!)
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna make queso dip from skinnytaste.com and stuffed mushroom and buffalo chicken dip.
    Also going tomake popcorn chicken in my oilless fryer and homemade chips. Oh yes. and frtios, while fried are about as natural as bad for you chips come.. so those will probalby be on my table too. Considering a few other options as well.. but I generally don't eat right on Superbowl Sunday.. just a lot of appetizers and dips..

My boyfriend wants artichoke dip, so i'm searching for good recipes for that as well..

Maybe not low calorie, but most of it will be natural and healhty.. and I wont' be eating anything else that day, but whatver stuff I make.

Of course I will hit the gym early that day too lol!!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    My NY Giants didn't even make it into the playoffs ......... I am in mourning :sad:

Same here!! :cry:

With that said, Saturdays are my days to eat whatever the *kitten* i want to... I'll simply do this on Sunday for superbowl instead.

+ 3!! Still watching the game though.. lol
    I'm confused. I thought it was a football game not an eating event? I'll be on plan that day but If I go a little over it won't be the end of the world.
    You are very confused! This day as less to do with the game and more to do with the food, commercials and beer.. If your team happens to be in.. you might care a little more otherwise the commercial and snacks table matter!! LOL