ultra perverted messages

Options

Replies

• RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    *drools*

If only I had the yard and the money for that!

And I grew up in Wisconsin, lots of cold, snow, rain, freezing rain etc and we still used the grill all year. Snow is not an excuse to abandon grill.
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    FCCK !! that set up is soo fcckin Legit !! major wood
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    ... wait - is that? Is that a DISHWASHER on the left end? Screw it, live in it if you have to - that is pure perfection!

Lol I was sold at the sight of that dishwasher!!! I would personally buy that for my future husband (whoever he is lol) if the opportunity comes up!! :laugh:
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    like the grill set up but it is missing a hot tub off to the side. :love:
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Oh, to be rich. :) I can dream. Are you buying the view too.
  • slap1225
    slap1225 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Ohh yeah that os a must have! Make the deal sweeter by promising to hire a maid to do all the cleaning required and a gardener to keep the yard perfect.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Those of you who say it is pointless to grill due to snow should experience the "British Barbrcue" whereby:

The barbecue is lit.

It starts to rain.

People are 'sent' (possibly using paper, scissors stone) to poke the meat.

It rains harder.

Some attempt is made to put the(still lit) barbecue in the garage or similar resulting in burnt hands etc.

The barbecue gives up and goes out when approx. one sausage per person is cooked.

People huddle in the garage, shed etc ad munch on a lukewarm hotdog and watch the rain, muttering about how it "was a loveley idea, if only we had done this last weekend instead.."

Somebody (or some people) have been drinking since they arrived and proceed to make tits of themselves.

Spouses get annoyed.

Children cry.

Everyone goes home.

The barbecue is left to rust in the rain until the one sunny day the following spring when a new one is purchased in a fit of optimism.

I used to grill year round when I lived in England. I had an umbrella that I would hang off the bush branches above the grill. It was awesome. The neighbours thought I was odd, but they were posh *kitten*.
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Tell her you'll have sex with her on it if she lets you get it.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    This is why I'm single. I buy whatever the hell I want to.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I got major "girl wood" looking at that :glasses:
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    If you get that then would you adopt me please??? OMG I'm drooling here!!
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    tell her you will cok every meal for the rest of your lives.... thats how my hubz hooked me. i dont cook.. i just keep a damn clean house and things get done!!!:wink:
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    If you let him buy it he can't say no to an extravagant purchase that you will want to make! I say it's a go
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    outdoor kitchens don't make sense in CO. it can potentially snow 9 months out of the year here.

your proposal is invalid (if you're in CO).

Only a pansy would say this. I grill in the snow. How else will I have perfectly grilled burgers year round??

Oh I grill all year round. Especially when it snows! Nothing like standing close to that grill with the snow falling all around you as you wave to your neighbors who are stuck inside drooling over the smell of your steaks grilling away. Yup I do that! lol
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I love it!
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That is just beautiful....:flowerforyou: :love:
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh that is GORGEOUS!! I would love to have something like that!!! It is so pretty, and so useful!!
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    yes yes yes....then invite us all over for dinner!!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Caught ya lookin.......

I just really want to show this outdoor kitchen/grill I really really want and my wife is saying "NO", I need supportive comments only because I'm printing them and showing them to her. Thank you for your support! :P

3978m41051b.jpg

I'll take it if she wont, would love that!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    outdoor kitchens don't make sense in CO. it can potentially snow 9 months out of the year here.

your proposal is invalid (if you're in CO).

Only a pansy would say this. I grill in the snow. How else will I have perfectly grilled burgers year round??

ha! of course you can grill year-round in Englewood. you're practically at sea level in Englewood!

loser-500.jpg

:bigsmile:

(disclaimer for mods and overzealous, angry newbs... this response is made in jest! it's HUMOR!!)