i cant be the only one....

Options
Who else looks like they just stepped out of the shower when they leave the gym? I can't be the only one who sweats like a freaking stuffed pig. My ears even sweat! That's ok. Those fat cells can keep on crying.

Replies

• SpleenThief
    SpleenThief Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm in that boat, too.

Lots of folks get annoyed when people try to talk to them while they're working out. This keeps those people at bay.
  • sammyneb
    sammyneb Posts: 257
    Options
    Oh you are not the only one! I actually have to watch my sodim and potassium intake because I sweat SO MUCH when I run! I also took a kickboxing class last year, and I literally was drenched with sweat, I have learned to wear sweatbands (the ones that actualy stay on your head, and work!) it seems to help with at least a big portion of the sweat. i don't understand how thoese people come into the gym, run or work out then just change and leave....I HAVE to shower :)
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    i guage the awesomeness of my work out by how wet my hair is! My husband thinks im crazy, but hey, we all have our quirks
  • sammyneb
    sammyneb Posts: 257
    Options
    i guage the awesomeness of my work out by how wet my hair is! My husband thinks im crazy, but hey, we all have our quirks

I know this feeling exactly, I think I'm the only one I know who when I go out for a run in the winter (of course wearing a hat) can come home with frozen hair, because I sweat so much! (it can be 10 degrees!!)
  • Bulldogmomma3
    Bulldogmomma3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I work out at home and I make sure I don't have anywhere to go after or that because I look like such a hot mess afterward. My face gets bright red and I am drenched...hair looks like I got out of the shower...SEXY lol
  • Brendajo510
    Options

Me too! If I feel like I didn't sweat enough, then I feel I didn't push myself hard enough.