What is your Goal Weight treat to yourself?

Options
Sorry if this has been done already (seems like a lot of things are on-going anyway)

What do you plan to do for yourself as a reward for losing weight? I've been thinking about this and as someone who is broke most of the time... I had a hard time figuring out what my reawrd would me, my motivation to do it, something big.

I figured it out!

I'm going to buy myself a bikini.

I've NEVER worn a bikini. In the past I was always too self conscious, even when I looked pretty good! I've worked through a lot of that since being a teenager (24 years old today) and I'm no longer uncomfortable to do classes at the gym - so much fun and i don't care if i look silly! lol.... and I'm hoping to get to my goal by the time summer rolls around.

I decided that if I can get there by summer (Or even make considerable progress) Then I WILL buy a bikini and I WILL wear it in public!! lmao.

small reward to some, but huge for me.

So, what is yours?

Replies

• sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I would love to go hiking (yes, more working out as a treat lol) but I think I would like to buy a really nice dress to look nice in
  • aimeeernest
    aimeeernest Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I like that too.... i also never wore dresses in the past because I hated the way I looked with so much skin showing. :(

But hiking is awesome!! I love it and plan to start doing more of it very soon. It's fantastic whole-body exercise. My BF and I have a pair of friends whom we go on a big hike with once a year in the summer. I have a feeling I wont be nearly as winded and close-to-death this year. lol. I'll be fit BEFORE I attempt a steep incline 15 mile hike! (probably a better idea)
  • LKenn5
    LKenn5 Posts: 4
    Options
    Good for you guys! Glad you are getting more confidence =)
    Confidence is what I need! I know it may seem typical but I would like to fit in a pair of skinny jeans and actually FIT in them.
    I always say "I hate skinny jeans" but its only because I don't look good in them YET =)
    and it would be awesome to have a nice dress to look good in!
  • thestiltsofdeath
    Options
    I'm right with you. Bikini. I've never felt comfortable in them, even as an athlete in high school. However, I'm much more comfortable with myself now (not just physically, but just as a whole), but still want to tone a bit and reach my GW before splurging. However, I have noticed that as I get older, I have less f**ks to give about what people think. My goal, though, is that bikini!
  • Prettyskinny69
    Options
    At first I was thinking I would treat myself to a shopping spree but I sadly never have any extra money for clothes :( So I figured to treat myself to something fun that doesn't cost much! Maybe I'll force myself to go up to a cute guy and start a conversation or I'll just wear my old skinny clothes from before I gained weight or something like that. Ahh, the struggles of a part-time job along with school.
  • xxash19
    xxash19 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm treating myself to a shopping spree when I hit my goal weight. I see so many things I want to buy but I refuse until I reach my goal.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Russian Steam Bath
    http://www.dillonsrussiansteambath.com/

I'm almost there I can't wait.
  • jsuaccounting
    jsuaccounting Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have been holding on to my size six and fours for a while now. I plan to give them all away. When I reach my goal weight - I'll buy nice quality new clothes.
  • aimeeernest
    aimeeernest Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    haha! I have about 5 boxes of "skinny clothes" as well.... small shirts and size 5-7 jeans....

i too plan to give them away... at least the jeans... i dont think i could fit into them again anyway when I'm done. They were from my teenage years and I have mom hips now. :p
    but the shirt I'd love to fit into again
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    To buy something not in the plus size department!!!
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My half way goal is a complete spa day -- 4 lbs to go and can't wait. I already have the passes, but won't book it until I have hit my goal!
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Trip to Hawaii to visit my sister! And a new swimsuit.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy all the cute clothes I've always wished I could pull off.

And of course a bikini. :)
  • hannahsteveeee
    Options
    When my tummy is flat I'm going to get my belly button pierced!