In need of supporters

Options
Hi all! I'm Jamie, and I've been using MFP for just a couple weeks now, but I am really loving it compared to when I tried Weight Watchers in the past. I started out at 271 lbs and don't really have a good idea of what my big weight loss goal will be yet, so I am working on some smaller goals and plan to just see what happens. I'm going at this alone in my personal life, so I'm hoping to connect with others on here that will be my support team, and I'm more than excited to root you on too! Please feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• PathShadow
    PathShadow Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm new too. I'll add you as a friend. Good luck with your goals.

BTW, I'm Christine and I'm 44 and from Arizona.
  • KindredSpirit89
    Options
    Hey,

I'll be sure to add you as a friend! I hope we can support one and other.

Good luck on your journey.

Charlotte x
  • gettingfitnana303
    Options
    Hello, please consider adding me as a friend. It's a good site with lots of good hearted people. There is strength in numbers. I know I depend on my friends here to keep me encouraged when I am feeling low.
  • Sarahlou314
    Sarahlou314 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sarah, and I would love to add you and support you....could use it myself as well :):happy:
  • Jax_30
    Jax_30 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey there, My name is Jackie and I am two weeks into this program, so far love it, but only have my husband as a pal. Love him, but would like fellow lady support too!!! I'll add and cheer you,,,,
  • Sarahlou314
    Sarahlou314 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Jackie :) Mind if I add you as well? We can all support one another...my name is Sarah :)
  • debg4loss
    Options
    hi Im a 47 year old australian - mother and nurse - lost lbs using myfitness pal looking for others to support me and wanting to motivate new comers.
  • blinker86
    blinker86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the new friends! :smile: Keep 'em coming!
  • Jojan_neke
    Jojan_neke Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to this and I look for on line friends as well to support each other. I will add you :)
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Add me for support, Danielle x
  • davidoneill1914
    davidoneill1914 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    add me if you like