Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Vegetarian Ideas

Hi!

Does anyone have any good Vegetarian recipes they would like to share?

Replies

• AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Homemade-Black-Bean-Veggie-Burgers/Detail.aspx I made this black bean burger last night, and it was great! I am going to make more tonight to have for lunches.
  • AllezCheryl45
    AllezCheryl45 Posts: 22 Member
    I was just reading in a magazine about the benefits of nuts. One of the suggestions was to replace chicken in salads with 100 grams of cashews. I often eat spinach lettuce with chicken. I tried it with cashews instead and it was REALLY good! Very filling.
  • EmilyStrick
    EmilyStrick Posts: 267
    we eat vegetarian most of the time...grilled portobello mushrooms with white bean puree and red wine sauce....potato/mushroom/pea curry empanadas with egg roll wrappers...roasted root vegetables with soft polenta...sweet and sour tofu/veggie stir fry....salads...toasted french bread topped with sauteed spinach and poached eggs...just a few yummy (and surprisingly easy) ideas!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    I'm not vegetarian, but I make this for my kids all the time and they LOVE it.

Mix together --
    whole grain brown rice
    black beans
    diced tomatoes

I sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and it's pretty good.
  • I love cooking vegetarian gourmet food. I have tons of cookbooks but I find my best recipes by going onto food and wine's web site and under chefs and recipes I put in the main ingredient I want to use for example beans and then for preferences I narrow the search to vegetarian and staff favorite. I love the recipes I've found there.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Any vegans out there?
  • jmarie9
    jmarie9 Posts: 108
    make fajita salads! sooo good!

greens, black beans, grilled veggies! last night i had portobella mushrooms, bell peppers and onions. and of course guacamole!

food.jpg
  • jmarie9
    jmarie9 Posts: 108
    Any vegans out there?

i'm trying. so far i think i am 99%. not sure if the bread i have eaten places have been 100 vegan...
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Any vegans out there?

Not quite, but I'm getting closer :wink:
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Get closer!!!!!:wink:
  • 100% vegetarian; mostly vegan; sometimes raw vegan here.
  • bumping this for later!