Looking for friends!

Options
Im on my 2nd day and would love to have friends to keep me motivated! ;-)

Replies

• Beanie008
    Beanie008 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Feel free to add me!
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    Welcome! looking for friends too!
  • Carisslynn
    Carisslynn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined last week. So far have lost 4.3 lbs. I would love to make some new friends on here too!. I have 100 lbs to lose and it would sure be nice to have some supportive people to talk to, etc, as I don't really get much support from friends/family.
  • bickidoodle
    Options
    :happy: HELLO I'M NEW AT THIS REALLY NEEDING ENCOURAGEMENT. i want to get that weight down safely, find for me the difficulty is writing things down that i eat. guess its my lazy mode. i work 10 hrs day so sometimes its hard to center on me.
    really trying to eat healthy but also foods that i like. i enjoy trying new recipes and i really want this to work! tell me how you are doing with your success or hints of what works.
  • carolinagirl0
    carolinagirl0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • kvg1210
    kvg1210 Posts: 35
    Options
    Welcome this is my first week - friends always welcome - had so much support and encouragement already. Good luck
  • mschinaboo2u
    Options
    Hello please feel free to add me
  • Cherrylicious_Curves
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've had success with this site. Hope to motivate u soon! :)
  • christadj
    Options
    Hi! I'm on my second week and would love the support and encouragement as well. Please feel free to add me!
  • anythere
    Options
    Hi I joined yesterday and I really need support and encouragement -looking for friends to support me and in turn support them.
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP!!! This site and the support here is awesome! Feel free to add me :)
  • EllitaS75
    Options
    Hi this is my first day I'm looking for friends.:smile:
  • tonkant46
    tonkant46 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am on my second day and I am doing something i have never done before. I am writing down what I eat and tracking my calories. it is something that I have never liked to do, but I know it is necessary to lose weight. We are all in this together so we might as well encourage and motivate one another. I would love to have some MFP friends so feel free to add me. :)
  • RhondaRho
    Options
    I'm new by a couple of weeks, one of them being sick in bed wiht a cold. When I finally got online to check emails I couldn't beliee the number of MFP friends who checked in wondering what happened - This is a great group of supporters. Feel free to friend me if you want. Good luck!
  • ddance3
    ddance3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • sharaleeng
    Options
    Hello, you can add me for support. I would lke to keep you motivated too!
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Feelin' a lot of love in this room.......anyone is free to add me *****group hug*****
  • bka1961
    bka1961 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me!! I've got about the same to lose. Been here for real...since 11/8/12.
  • bka1961
    bka1961 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! It's wonderful here. Feel free to add me!
  • KariSoVery157
    KariSoVery157 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is week one for me as well! I sent you a request. :)