Someone noticed I have lost weight today!

Options
karenjoy
karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
I have been dieting for a month now, along with my Husband. The Dr told him to diet and I am joining him because I need to as well. He has lost over a stone, umm that is 14lb and I had lost 7lb and stuck there, but since joining MFP I have lost 3 more lbs and now at 10lb lost, well I was only saying to him last night that nobody has noticed. And today I was at work in the office and one of the nurses said to me 'Karen, you have lost weight!' I was really pleased as it made me feel like I am getting somewhere and that it really IS happening for me!

Replies

• HotMommy0609
    Options
    Awesome! :happy:
  • NaomiLyn
    NaomiLyn Posts: 16
    Options
    Congratulations! I had the same experience today. Nobody at work had noticed anything (even though my pants are falling off). But, one of the guys asked me today if I had been working out. He said that he could tell that I have lost weight. It totally made my day. Gave me the boost I need to keep going. :) So, congrats! I know how you feel.
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    NICE!:drinker:
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! It's a great feeling right? I had the same thing happen to me last night. Its great because what you may not necessarily see, obvioulsy others do.. :drinker: here's to you. Good luck on your journey..
  • Ysabel
    Ysabel Posts: 4
    Options
    YAY!!! Does happy dance :)
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    It makes your day doesn't it!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!!!! You and hubby are doing great!!! :love: :flowerforyou:

None of the bozos I used to work with said anything until I had lost 30! :grumble: :noway:
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC! Great job!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! It's a great feeling to get noticed, especially after all of your hard work! Keep it up! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!