Time for intorductions.

Options
I started the year focused and lost 8 lbs. I wanted to have more focus and I have been using MFP for about a little over a month. I have lost a total of 22 lbs out of 75. This website is awesome and has helped me alot. Some of my family thinks I have OCD with this diet ( I hate to call it that, cause I feel this is just part of a lifestyle change) . When I told them I bought a scale to weigh my food they said it was too much. I have never had this much focus or stuck it out this long. Over they years the LBS have just packed on. I finally feel like this is the year. I am learn to eat like I never have before. Fruits and veggies everyday! By holding myself accountable MFP has helped me make healthier choices for my kids.

Thank You MFP creators!! and all the supportive people out there using this site!

Replies

• Desiderata
    Options
    First of all, great job on the weight lost! Thats really something incredible, to be so focused and in control, i congratulate you :)

But I just wanted to say that i know exactly what you mean when you said that youre family thinks the diet has gone way too far. Sometimes, they unintentionally sabotage your intentions, because they care. there are definitely cases in which people have gone to far dieting, but that hardly happens i think and i believe they just worry.

You have supporters and friends here as well :) Scales are great by the way!
  • pixietwilight
    pixietwilight Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement