What are you having the most success with so far in 2013?

Options
Exercising much more frequently for me.

Replies

• YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    ^ Definitely that. I've been exercising 6- 7 days a week since the beginning of Dec.
  • Markus_7
    Markus_7 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    awesome man. i was a slug pretty much entire fall 2012...joined gym on new years eve & been extra motivated.

'Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there.'
    ~BO JACKSON
  • pphengvath
    pphengvath Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Going to lose the weight that has been holding me back, got this Here Comes The Boom
  • Markus_7
    Options
    right! on the path.
  • aimeeernest
    aimeeernest Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    both exercising and eating better. I have lost 2 inches this year in my chest, natural waist, belly, and hips. My weight hasn't changed much though, but I am building muscle.
  • Markus_7
    Options
    great combinations there...awesome/inspiring.
  • aalpass
    aalpass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Eating above my calorie goal! Except that wasn't the aim. It's a success, just not one that we celebrate? Especially not with food :P
  • swashburn3
    swashburn3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm on my third week of P90X. First hour of every day.
  • ajourney2beme
    ajourney2beme Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm having the most success with my mentality with everything. I feel healthier which in turn is making me feel better about myself and keeping me positive and motivated! My goal this year is to gain more confidence in myself and if I keep going at this rate I think I will definitely hit my goal :)
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Same thing I did in 2012 - eat less, move more. I eat at a reasonable deficit, weight train 3 days a week and mix in some cardio once in a while. I'm also playing a lot more golf than I did last year, which is a great way to mix fun (and occasionally a lot of frustration!) and activity.