Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Skechers Shape-Ups

2»

Replies

• irismoon
    irismoon Posts: 83
    My friends and I went back to Curves for a second workout today. Someone there sells Avon and in the Avon magazine there are a pair of knock offs in it by the Curves brand. Someone had ordered a pair and the Curves employee saw our shoes. She decided to try on the pair that someone had ordered to see if she liked them. She didn't. I asked if I could try them on. They were hard and didn't rock as well. They were still good, but you really do get what you pay for. The Curves' pair was $39.99. The employee then tried on my pair and said they were so much better. Made me glad I didn't get the cheep ones. Next time I go to the shoe store I'm going to find other brand versions and see the differences. The price of the skecher brand is high, but they are worth it if there aren't any other types cheaper that are of the same quality.
This discussion has been closed.