Looking for friends who log in most days

Options
Hi, I'm looking for friends who log in most days to motivate each other. I log in most days too, so it would be mutual support. Open diaries would be awesome but not a must. (Mine is open to friends)

I'm 24, a mother of one, looking to lose somewhere around 30lbs but also gain muscle and most importantly: GET HEALTHY. This isn't a "diet" so much as a lifestyle change to last, for me. I'm 5'9" and currently 165lbs.

Anyone willing to be buddies?

Replies

• Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Me! im a 24 year old mommy trying to lose 60 lbs :p
  • aimeeernest
    aimeeernest Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Thanks for the add :)
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    45 days straight as of yesterday :D feel free to add
  • kerryoneill22
    kerryoneill22 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i'm on here most days please feel free to add
  • annpatrin
    Options
    I'm on here every day as well, feel free to add me =)
  • jabrock9
    Options
    I'm a mommy of two little ones. They're old enough for it to not really be baby weight anymore, but not in kindergarten yet. I log in everyday. Feel free to add me too. It would be great to have people for sharing motivation and accountability.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I log in everday and stay connected with my phone app. feel free to add me if you would like.
  • cole_ashleyy
    cole_ashleyy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I just started on here but I've moved over from another app... I know I'll be here everyday :)
  • crush86
    crush86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am 27(in 3 days) mom of two girls ages 5 and 1.5. Been logging for 340 days straight! Feel free to add me! :)
  • em3120
    em3120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I log eveyday and I'm also working on becoming healthier rather than just losing weight. I'm sending you a request!
  • thelady71
    thelady71 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im on a couple times a day, feel free to add me
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    hi I am on everyday multiple times and I am also a mother with 80lbs to lose, anyone can add me
  • cyberiarob
    cyberiarob Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I just hit the 90 days in a row login mark, so I guess you could say I log in most days. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • SunshineDecember
    SunshineDecember Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Added ya! I try to track every day, and am definitely big on healthy eating and exercise :)
  • kate99931
    kate99931 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me! Mom of one, also trying to get healthy and need some friends for support and motivation. On here several times a day
  • lioness0806
    lioness0806 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I hit my 80 day mark today, it would be more than that but I missed a day. I'm 5'6 and started close to whete you are now at 169.
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    800 days straight and counting! Trying to lose 20 pounds and gain some muscle! Feel free to add me!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    lol I log in everyday
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm on here pretty much every day. Not a mommy though haha.
  • con4t
    con4t Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm looking for buddies that can help motivate me- in return ill motivate you!! Add me! I'm a 28 yr old mommy that lost 90lbs and I still have 60lb to go!

ADD ME! ❤