steps steps steps Question

Options
I've read that in a day, it is good to get 10,000 steps in. I'm sure not all of us are able to reach that amount. I dug out my old pedomedor and started using it. It is pretty accurate. Steps add up quick too. But when I go left (1) right (2) left (3) Right (4) steps... that would not be so according to the pedometor that only counts each time the side that you have the pedometor on touches ground. For example. I have my pedometor on my right side, so it is counting each step I take with my right foot only(?) I'm sure it is pretty accurate seeing that I have not 'set it up" You're supposed to do 30 steps and do some funky calculation and get you steps.. Too complicated. lol I rather just play it what it give me. Today, I walked everywhere; up stairs, to different offices, then back again. Not just to get my pedometor moving, but because I had to go there anyway. lol

Do any of you have opinions of these things..

Also, how would I track 7620 steps in my exercise log?

Replies

• Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    I've read that in a day, it is good to get 10,000 steps in. I'm sure not all of us are able to reach that amount. I dug out my old pedomedor and started using it. It is pretty accurate. Steps add up quick too. But when I go left (1) right (2) left (3) Right (4) steps... that would not be so according to the pedometor that only counts each time the side that you have the pedometor on touches ground. For example. I have my pedometor on my right side, so it is counting each step I take with my right foot only(?) I'm sure it is pretty accurate seeing that I have not 'set it up" You're supposed to do 30 steps and do some funky calculation and get you steps.. Too complicated. lol I rather just play it what it give me. Today, I walked everywhere; up stairs, to different offices, then back again. Not just to get my pedometor moving, but because I had to go there anyway. lol

Do any of you have opinions of these things..

Also, how would I track 7620 steps in my exercise log?