171 down to 138- pics!

Options
13»

Replies

• poptart2012
    poptart2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Inspiration!!! Love the tattoo as well!!
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    :):) Thankss xx
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    You do have a lot to be happy about!!! you look great. :)
  • Zekesmom
    Options
    FINALLY, someone with almost the exact body shape as myself! And the tattoos to boot. I have quite a few more lol
    Even your belly shape is like mine but I do have quite a bit more in the bra, which I would trade for yours any day.

I started a bit heavier, at 189 and am now down to 169 ( though that was 2 weeks ago as my weigh in is tomorrow ).
    I wish I had taken some before shots while in my under things like you did. I was just too ashamed of myself and couldn't bare to look. I am basically going on how my clothes fit. I am already noticing a lot of changes though.

Your pics look FANTASTIC! I cannot get over the side and rear views. You look amazing, and it is very inspiring. I am going to keep coming back to your pics in hopes that they keep me on my toes to keep working hard.
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Thanks :) The tummy hasnt changed much at all over time, obviously all in all it has, but not as noticably as the rest!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And your back/hip tattoo is gorgeous. :)
  • jflori
    jflori Posts: 25
    Options
    congrats! that's awesome :)
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Just need to push those last 10-15lbs!! Thats well hard
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!!! I mean, really good :)

I hate it when doctor's say you should weight XX lbs. It's really dumb. I mean, if you started lifting weights today, you could gain a few pounds and look 15 lbs thinner! As you get close to your goal weight, that weight really is just a number.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck reaching the goal that is right for you!!
  • Louise1247
    Options
    true!! Tho it made me feel better about what to work towards, not taking it too far! Plus is ****s my family up when they say im gonna get ill :P
  • serenetranquility
    serenetranquility Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I love your post! We have such a similar body type that it is nice to see you've still got hips and a tummy and you're beautiful. Congrats to you!
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    well done ...

nice tats ...
  • Bran0879
    Bran0879 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great. keep up the momentum.
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! You look great
  • carfamily08
    Options
    Amazing job! You look fantastic!
  • goody2shews
    goody2shews Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for sharing :) I'm at the halfway point and at your starting weight. Your after pic is my goal weight about. It is good to see your story for me. I don't want to settle for halfway there.
  • bexblonde
    Options
    Well done, you look great! Love your tattoos too :smile:
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • Louise1247
    Options
    thanks so much guys!! its nice knowing im inspiring you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!