What are your weekend plans?

Options
tinabell153
tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
Hi all, I'm bored and want to chat! What are everyone's plans for the weekend? Any fitness goals you're trying to achieve?

I am trying to burn 2,000 cals this week by Sunday. My weekend plan is to try a new recipe. I keep seeing cauliflower pizza crust on pinterest, so I'm going to try it out! Other than that my weekend is wide open!

Replies

• Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    My goal is to drink 2000 calories of alcohol with some fine MFP ladies on Saturday. =P
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    I am a knitter and am going to start making xmas gifts for this year. I am already halfway done with christmas shopping! Hehehe.

My fitness goal is to get back into it. I had a really bad stomach virus that put me under for a few days. I am meeting with a friend today, who is just beginning her journey, and am going to take it easy my first day back.
  • calliope106
    calliope106 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Trying to get my sleep schedule back on track before school starts again!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Pull up a chair and grab some popcorn and I'll tell ya!

My husband and I were married on 11.11.11 (hey that works in both US and UK!) in Gretna Green. But he had to have a heart op shortly afterwards, so we put all our party celebrations on hold. He's a keen motorcyclist, and once did a charity ride from Scotland to The Gambia in Africa. One of his fellow bikers on that trip is visitng Belfast this weekend, so we've arranged for our much delayed party to happen tomorrow night. I've booked flights for both my children to come over from London, I've ordered a cupcake tower and booked a restaurant and created an iPod playlist.

So far so good.

Except the snow has just started today in the UK, and all travel arrangements are looking dodgy :mad:

The Aberdeen flight seems to be delayed one hour, which is liveable with, I'm just hoping that flights from Gatwick tomorrow aren't badly affected. And the roads in Northern Ireland, as we have guests coming from some pretty rural parts round here.
  • goody2shews
    goody2shews Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    We are hosting an adventure! We have a gaming group of about 9 that plays Dungeons and Dragons about once a month. We usually go from about noon to 3am. 90% of the group is 40 or older. We have one 15 year old female and two 16 year old boys. We'll most likely kill mindflares, owlbears, some undead creatures and possibly a dragon. The real talent is the 16 year old that plays black ops 2 while it is not his turn...sighs.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    XC Skiing :-)
  • tinabell153
    Options
    My goal is to drink 2000 calories of alcohol with some fine MFP ladies on Saturday. =P

Hahahaha sounds fun! :P
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    gym sunday, gym sat, i might even workout today;D
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

That's it?
  • tinabell153
    Options
    Pull up a chair and grab some popcorn and I'll tell ya!

My husband and I were married on 11.11.11 (hey that works in both US and UK!) in Gretna Green. But he had to have a heart op shortly afterwards, so we put all our party celebrations on hold. He's a keen motorcyclist, and once did a charity ride from Scotland to The Gambia in Africa. One of his fellow bikers on that trip is visitng Belfast this weekend, so we've arranged for our much delayed party to happen tomorrow night. I've booked flights for both my children to come over from London, I've ordered a cupcake tower and booked a restaurant and created an iPod playlist.

So far so good.

Except the snow has just started today in the UK, and all travel arrangements are looking dodgy :mad:

The Aberdeen flight seems to be delayed one hour, which is liveable with, I'm just hoping that flights from Gatwick tomorrow aren't badly affected. And the roads in Northern Ireland, as we have guests coming from some pretty rural parts round here.

Awww, sounds lovely! Enjoy!
  • tinabell153
    Options
    We are hosting an adventure! We have a gaming group of about 9 that plays Dungeons and Dragons about once a month. We usually go from about noon to 3am. 90% of the group is 40 or older. We have one 15 year old female and two 16 year old boys. We'll most likely kill mindflares, owlbears, some undead creatures and possibly a dragon. The real talent is the 16 year old that plays black ops 2 while it is not his turn...sighs.

Ahahaha! That sounds like fun! I need to start planning game nights like this. My friends and I enjoy Munchkin! :)
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    All I know is on Sunday I'm going over a friends house to watch the Ravens beat the Pats! :drinker:
  • VitVit18
    VitVit18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Plans - level up on Fito tonight (skating and hopefully some planks and ab work as long as skating doesn't kill me first lol), then tomorrow I'm going with my cousin and some of the other bridesmaids to book the venue and then the bridal show! I was originally supposed to be going to Toronto this weekend for a Fitocracy meet-up, but the wedding stuff kinda took over the priority there.
  • boricua7240
    Options
    :laugh: My goal keep gong to the gym, I dislike going alone....
  • tinabell153
    Options
    Plans - level up on Fito tonight (skating and hopefully some planks and ab work as long as skating doesn't kill me first lol), then tomorrow I'm going with my cousin and some of the other bridesmaids to book the venue and then the bridal show! I was originally supposed to be going to Toronto this weekend for a Fitocracy meet-up, but the wedding stuff kinda took over the priority there.

That's awesome! Have fun!! :D
  • kmburns3
    kmburns3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My fitness plans include taking my dogs for walks in a local park and letting them play in the snow, and perhaps a run or two. On top of that I want to try a new soup recipe. Sunday is rest before the work week hits again and watching football.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    No fitness goal but my plans are - surprise birthday party that my best girlfriends are throwing me (my birthday is actually next weekend though). I know we're going out but I don't know where or what we're doing. I was just told to glam up & when they're picking me up. So I plan to drink plenty, laugh plenty, and have a great time!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Painting the mural for my son's elementary school and drinking coffee!:drinker:
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    FWB time...lots of it.
  • tinabell153
    Options
    No fitness goal but my plans are - surprise birthday party that my best girlfriends are throwing me (my birthday is actually next weekend though). I know we're going out but I don't know where or what we're doing. I was just told to glam up & when they're picking me up. So I plan to drink plenty, laugh plenty, and have a great time!

That sounds really exciting! Happy early Birthday and have fun!! :)