What the heck?!?!?

Options
So, I haven't been very good at logging my information, but I have been cautious of everything I eat and my workouts.
I have gained 2 pounds in the last year or so, but lately a lot of people have been telling me that I look like I've gained a lot more weight.
I'm 25, so it's not exactly menopause, I've heard that I can cause changes to your body.
I've tried drinking more water and green tea to see if it's just water retention, but do any of you know what might be happening?

Replies

• EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    are you working out? could you be gaining muscle? i honestly don't know.. maybe you are eating too few calories and that can put your body into starvation mode and it will save every calorie you take in and store it as fat. maybe logging your calories on this site would help you?
  • paldal
    paldal Posts: 154
    Options
    I should have mentioned that I started logging everything beginning in January again.
    I have been maintaining a 1200 calorie diet and working out.
    I don't see a difference in the way my clothes fit or my muscle mass.
    No idea!
  • Hermit4Hire
    Hermit4Hire Posts: 197
    Options
    Only you know the truth. I would not change what you're doing based on what other people "think" -- because alot of people don't think at all. As long as you are tracking appropriately, you will get results.
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    because alot of people don't think at all.

he he :laugh: THAT IS SO TRUE :wink: :laugh:
  • mswing7674
    Options
    make sure that you are eating your exercise calories... and make sure you are eating nothng less than 1200 and you will def see results
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    because alot of people don't think at all.

he he :laugh: THAT IS SO TRUE :wink: :laugh:

I agree it cracked me up too:laugh:

I think a very good point was made, what does it matter what others say as long as you're true to yourself, that's all that really matter isn't it? :wink: :heart: