Anyone in their 20's need friends? I do!

Options

Replies

• LaNetsah
    LaNetsah Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Anyone is welcome to send me a friend add :) Looking for people to support and for people to support me a little too.
  • carlos118118
    Options
    feel free too add me, that goes for anyone else too :)
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    24, married with a 20 month old son, feel free to add :)
  • Chrisplayer136
    Chrisplayer136 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Bump.....we need more entries
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Jesi and.. oh wait.. This isn't that kind of place?

Im 23. I've been here over a year. I should be skinny by now. Add me if you want. :flowerforyou:
  • book_worm4
    Options
    I'm 21. Feel free to add me!
  • JennaL890
    Options
    I'm 23. Anyone feel free to add me! Always seeking to encourage others and encouragement myself:)
  • poc1919
    poc1919 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wants motivation and needs help In their fitness journey, add me:) I will promise that you will get results!
  • poc1919
    poc1919 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Oh and I'm also 24:)
  • jillybeanpuff
    jillybeanpuff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 (will be 26 in March) and just joined a few days ago. I would love to have some friends! Oh, and I have no babies and am not married or engaged. But I'm going on a cruise in 9 weeks and want to lose about 20 lbs before then, if that is at all possible. Anything would help really, I'm only 5'2 so even 10 lbs would make a difference!
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Never against friends myself. Anyone here feel free to request an add!
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    22, feel free to add me!
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    24 anyone can add me :)
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I'm 22! Anyone is free to add me :drinker:
  • Telosgirl
    Telosgirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    25 :) Have been married for 4 years!! Feel free to add me!
  • alyssaseve
    Options
    24 here! also newish. Going on week three and need friends on here other than my boyfriend. Go ahead and add me also
  • Bumbeen
    Bumbeen Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Is 28 still 20s? I would love to have some more folks to share this pain with.
  • tiffi47
    Options
    Hi I'm 22. I'm 172lbs and I'm looking to lose about 30-40 pounds. I may have to lose less than that my main issue is that I'm pair shaped so I just happen to have a 26 inch waist with 42 inch hips and 26 inch thighs. Feel free to add me my only friend on here is my mom lol
  • sudowpa2
    Options
    I'm 28, will be 29 in May. I am pushing really hard to loose weight right now. When I usually go to the gym it is at least 2 hours with cardio. I am about to implement strength training really soon.

At first when I start to exercise I will still eat bad food but after I exercise it will crave my cravings for the nasty food and then I start to turn really healthy over a 2 week span. Then I will eat healthier work out more and when I am feeling better that is when I start weight training because you have to eat more but you have to eat better to compliment all the hard work you put in. If I continue to eat bad things and do weight training, I will just be at a stand still.
  • ambascom
    Options
    Just sent you a request. I'm 22 (almost 23). Anyone feel free to add me as well :)