what were you labeled as in high school??

Options

Replies

• _Thanatos_
    Options
    I was more of a loner / nerd.
  • kaa02c
    kaa02c Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    cute, loud, outgoing, and chunky!
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Goth,
    and my fav:
    That Sarcastic One.
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    dork and geek/nerd

I guess the second two happen when youre in drama club, book club, art club, and debate team. :laugh:
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Class Clown and Most Likely to Sleep with a Teacher.
    Just kidding, I wasn't the Class Clown...:laugh:
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    ot so good for me i know but " the girl who fights with everone" yea sounds bad although i was mostly sticking up and defending my self and friends from bullies.
  • Evebwahurn
    Evebwahurn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    metalhead. :) loved being intimidating. god, i hate people.
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I was the freak because I listened to punk rock, hung out with the skateboarders, and dressed differently.

I was also a lesbian....I guess because I had short hair and my best friend was a girl.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    no-one labelled me as anything because I liked both rave music and metal so could not be classified either as a "raver" or a "metaller" which everyone else in the school apparently was. Neither group could quite cope with the concept that one could like both styles of music (and also an ecclectic mix of non-trendy at the time music like Zeppelin, Stones, irish folk music and Mozart, among others), but I had friends from both groups in spite of being unaccepted as a member of either.

teachers labelled me as "incorrigible" and "bright but lazy" but that wasn't fair as I had (then) undiagnosed dyslexia, dyscalculia and inattentive ADHD. I really struggled in school but because I was (and still am) very good at science and the conceptual side of maths, no-one believed me that I was really struggling with pretty much everything else.

i was probably labelled as a freaky weirdo more than anything, because I'm eccentric and pretty much always have been.
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    smart/quiet......Apparently if you stay quiet people think you are smart :laugh:
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I was popular in high school. Everybody knew me and respected me. If they treat me with respect, I'll treat them with respect back.
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    human encyclopedia :glasses:
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Dork :(
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Best *kitten*!
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Freak. Chewbacca. Sasquatch. The Brute Squad. - these stemmed from being the "strong guy" in my group of friends. My yearbook had me lifting a girl over my head for a club photo. The club? The anime club.

Nerd/Geek - this was in late middle school to sophomore year. I was the guy who would sit and ignore the teacher half the time, and still get the right answer. It only got dropped when I moved schools to a dedicated math and science school. We lived on campus the last two years of high school, and got what equated to the first two years of a college education instead, so technically, we were all nerds.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    *kitten*
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I was popular in high school. Everybody knew me and respected me. If they treat me with respect, I'll treat them with respect back.

A lot easier to get respect in highschool when you're pretty
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    The plastics -_- which I hated because we were the only girls in our year that wore make up an done our hair
  • jajaminx
    Options
    crazy. weirdo. i like to think i was popular none the less...
    thats what i LIKE to think.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Fat..I was much heavier at school.