what were you labeled as in high school??

Options

Replies

• aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Goody two shoes, shy, nerd, orch dork just to name a few.
  • rpapesr
    rpapesr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Stoner/dirtball. Boy did I enjoyed those carefree days! Its funny how people from HS friend me on facebook and with many of them I have to wonder why age (and in some cases life) hasn't treated them so kind. >sigh< well I'm off to get my daily six mile run in. Change.. what I had for breakfast 27 years ago!
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Nerd/jock/stoner - basically i was "friends" with everyone. Honestly i was just as awkward as everyone else but i did club and sports so people knew me. My only real were friends was a small group of like....6 people....max.
  • madworld1
    Options
    skater/stoner

those were the good ole' days.
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Long Haired Nomad. Although I had long hair and smoked, I had a few friends in every clique there was in school from the Smoking Area, to Band, to Football team & Cheerleaders, and even the Whiz Kids and Nerds. I never joined any of the actual activities, sports or clubs. And I never stayed with just one group for any amount of time. I just went where I could have the most fun at that exact moment.
  • mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Shy, part of the preppy group, sweet and mom
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Invisible
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I dont know what people labeled me as. I wasnt popular, but I wasnt a loser. I had a few close friends but I knew a lot of poeple. I was on the poms team and I smoked lots of dope. Those were the days....
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Band (Colorguard) / Debate girl
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I have no idea really. My class didn't label each other. Everyone got along. I got along with the cheerleaders and jocks and I had bright pink hair for half of high school lol. We were strange people.
  • Angel37615
    Angel37615 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    'That girl from the wrong side of the tracks'
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Clown
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Apparently I had "jungle fever"....

(my best friend all throughout high school was a few shades darker than me)

Judger's judge. Didn't bother me,even if it wasn't true.
  • JenniferMary_9169
    Options
    invisible.

most accurate way to put it

yuppers. I moved to a small town in 5th grade, since I wasn't a townie who started out in the school system in K, I was a nothing.
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Beanpole or Jolly Green Giant. I am very tall for a girl and i was extremely thin, which made me look even taller. I was 5' 10" and weighed 113 pounds. I was flat chested and had huge feet. Yep, I was looking mighty sexy!!! :laugh:
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    band geek...I was in the color guard for marching band....since there was over 100 students in the marching it was kinda cool to be a band geek
  • MRNelson2
    Options
    Shy, Jock
  • kloco
    kloco Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Token Asian
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    the loner. i had a VERY tiny group of friends who were labeled the same. the rest of the time i kept to myself and still prefer that. the less people that are near me, the less annoyed i am :)
  • kaycepo
    kaycepo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    The social butterfly!