what were you labeled as in high school??

Options

Replies

• doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    First HS was the skater nerd/jock wannabe

Second HS was the funny Jock new guy.
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    Nerd, in general. I was always overweight, in marching band, in German club, in speech & debate, and I was art editor of the school literary magazine. Yup. I was destined to blossom after high school, right? lol
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Nothing specific, I was friends with everyone and I don't think I was put into any one category.
  • breajohnson
    breajohnson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    referring to the ones that were labeled lesbians due to the short hair, how ridiculous is that? you cant have a short hair cut without being labeled. judge not lest ye be judged is my motto
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Better question: What are you labeled as on MFP?
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Nerdy softball player but does it matter?! Hell no!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I was a nomad. I had a reputation for being simply "cool." I mostly hung out with the goth/artsy types, but the jocks and rednecks were all pretty accepting of me.

Except the cheerleaders. They hated me and bullied me. It was actually kind of hard because I was the girl the mean girls targeted all the time.

Then along came Facebook, and all the cheerleaders sent friend requests remembering that I was the sweet, cool girl. I accepted them all because I have a hard time with grudges.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I was also labeled a lesbian.

They'd obviously never seen you eat a pickle.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I guess I was sort of an outcast....didn't really hang with anyone in particular. I was always a bit loud and obnoxious and sarcastic. I have been told that I scared people away. I would like to think I grew out of the scary part or that people finally get it! lol
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Theatre kid!! Black sweaters, scarves, coffee mugs and clove cigarettes.
  • MonicaLee92
    Options
    Band geek, quiet girl, weird, good girl, tom boy.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I went to K through 8 in a small private school. Same 23 kids pretty much the whole 9 years.
    I got to this massive public HS and was completely stunned. I spent much of that time keeping to myself.

Years after, a girl told me people thought I was stuck up and avoided me.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I was also labeled a lesbian.

I got accused of being a lesbian b/c of how close my best friend & I were (still best friends btw) and I never appeared to have a boyfriend (didn't keep regular boyfriends in truth - and didn't date boys my age)

I basically got along with everyone & would regularly overhear conversations I shouldn't hear haha I wasn't the gossiping type so ppl were always comfortable talking about things in front of me
    - for the senior year mock elections I was voted "most likely to sleep in class" :yawn: (they didn't realize it was b/c I was usually hungover)
    After I graduated I found out that the kids older than me thought I was a quiet, goody 2shoes, bible thumper and kids younger than me that I was a bad *kitten* :smokin:

In reality I partied my *kitten* off & only dated older guys but b/c I was in advanced math & english classes along with NHS & high honor roll, people were none the wiser. :devil: I went to a small school (graduating class only had 98 students) so I knew unless I wanted to be in the rumor mill to keep my private life, PRIVATE
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I honestly have no idea. If people labeled me I was oblivious to it.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Choir freak. All of the people in Choir at my HS were lumped together... kind of like band nerds.

Same here.
  • GBOGH_5
    GBOGH_5 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Drunken party girl. And 11 years later I am still going strong to uphold that label.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    ..goody two shoes...
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I don't recall having a label. I was just sort of "there." Which was ok by me.

I was a competitive dancer. So maybe the "dancer that's there." :laugh:
  • ashleew1117
    Options
    I was the quiet one until i met my boyfriend, then everyone wanted to start drama with me.
    Then i started to get loud. But i'm sure they called me fat as well.
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    "Little Findley" I had 5 older sisters and 2 younger, and I WAS the smallest, not anymore, but aiming to get there!