Oh MY Gosh.

Options
dmmarie21
dmmarie21 Posts: 254 Member
**ADULT CONTENT**

This is going to be a LONG, whining, complaining rant, about all of the things that are currently pissing me off. Feel free to add to the list, or quote with a star beside the one that you are fed up with too! I don't know what else to do! I need feedback...ughhh. It's better than punching someone, right? :bigsmile:

1. I just got a new puppy, and ohmygosh! All he does is WHINE! It's not that it bothers me, I just don't know how to make him STOP!

2. The girl that we hired to fill in on the weekends when I am gone from my job is a COMPLETE and UTTER *****! But, since she is my boyfriend's friend, he doesn't want to hire her, even though she doesn't do her ****ing job...

3. BF and I are fighting over everything lately!

4. I am constantly hungry!

5. BF doesn't give me enough attention...maybe when I get skinnier :indifferent:

6. I was really looking forward to an omelet from the pancake house tonight, but, they totally screwed up my order! I guess it saved me calories, but, I don't know what to eat now!

7. Our cats are insane! I swear someone left the catnip out!

8. Tomorrow is my grandma's birthday and I didn't mail her card in time!

9. I'm kind of pissed that the bachelor is over.

10. I'm even more pissed that Jake picked vienna.

11. I wish I could be the next bachelorette.

12. I'm pissed Simon is leaving American Idol!

13. I wish this weight would come off as easily as it went on!

14. I wish I had more motivation.

15. I wish I had more friends to motivate me.

16. I wish that I lived somewhere far, far away from here.

17. I hate the smell of onions *puke*

18. It gets annoying working around the clock.

19. Sometimes, I just need a break from life.

20. I'm annoyed that I have a super cool phone, but hardly text anymore.

21. Being tired all of the time SUCKS.

22. The News. The news just pisses me off. I can't believe the things that people in today's society do, and actually get away with.

23. GPS. I swear, they need to create a "navigate around the ghetto of detroit" option.

Actually, that is all for now, I am sure that I will have more soon!

Replies

• jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You're having my yesterday. I hope the day gets better.
  • dmmarie21
    Options
    You're having my yesterday. I hope the day gets better.

Thank you!
    I can only hope so as well! It's almost 7, still no dinner, and another workout to go :sad:
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    puppy will break in

the idiot will find another job

get a new BF

eat more Fiber

again get a new BF

Omelette next time

cats will be cats

Grandma will be happy with a call

you

are

watching

too

much

TV!

that will never happen! comes on easily off hard!

MFP

MFP

Take a weekend away trip

like body odor yes

call out sick

leave work early (play sick)

Text me

B12 shots

people are stupid and will always be...

Don't drive in the Ghetto...

Look forward to hearing your next rant :laugh:
  • TanRobins
    TanRobins Posts: 44
    Options
    Wow! Sounds like you've had yourself a bad day (week?)...hang in there!! And better yet, chanel all your frustrations out on your workout! I do that when I have a bad day and wind up burning crazy calories (and then you can eat a bit more) also Kickboxing helps!! Good luck to you!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    **ADULT CONTENT**

This is going to be a LONG, whining, complaining rant, about all of the things that are currently pissing me off. Feel free to add to the list, or quote with a star beside the one that you are fed up with too! I don't know what else to do! I need feedback...ughhh. It's better than punching someone, right? :bigsmile:

1. I just got a new puppy, and ohmygosh! All he does is WHINE! It's not that it bothers me, I just don't know how to make him STOP!

2. The girl that we hired to fill in on the weekends when I am gone from my job is a COMPLETE and UTTER *****! But, since she is my boyfriend's friend, he doesn't want to hire her, even though she doesn't do her ****ing job...

5. BF doesn't give me enough attention...maybe when I get skinnier :indifferent:

6. I was really looking forward to an omelet from the pancake house tonight, but, they totally screwed up my order! I guess it saved me calories, but, I don't know what to eat now!

22. The News. The news just pisses me off. I can't believe the things that people in today's society do, and actually get away with.

23. GPS. I swear, they need to create a "navigate around the ghetto of detroit" option.

A man who doesnt love you as you are is a waste of time. AAO! Sounds like you are having a rough day but i will say a little prayer that it gets better.
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest having a little walk outside today (if you can). Fresh air always makes me feel better.
  • dmmarie21
    Options
    puppy will break in

the idiot will find another job

get a new BF

eat more Fiber

again get a new BF

Omelette next time

cats will be cats

Grandma will be happy with a call

you

are

watching

too

much

TV!

that will never happen! comes on easily off hard!

MFP

MFP

Take a weekend away trip

like body odor yes

call out sick

leave work early (play sick)

Text me

B12 shots

people are stupid and will always be...

Don't drive in the Ghetto...

Look forward to hearing your next rant :laugh:

Haha!
    Def made me laugh.
    Replies:

I hope so, I love my puppy :)

Hope she finds another job SOON!

Hard time finding a boyfriend...

I actually eat a lot of fiber!

Still haven't found a new bf

I think I'm going to make an omelet now. A healthy one!

I actually really hate cats.

I will call her def!

I actually only watch like 2 shows, AI and the bachelor haha. And I record those since I work constantly.

I think I may take a weekend trip, I jus dunno to where!

My job isn't like that. I technically live where I work. Strange, I know.

Give me your number lol

I hate shots, but would consider it. Are they by prescription?

I try not to drive in the ghetto, my stupid GPS takes me there! lol
  • dmmarie21
    Options
    **ADULT CONTENT**

A man who doesnt love you as you are is a waste of time. AAO! Sounds like you are having a rough day but i will say a little prayer that it gets better.

Aww, thank you. And he does love me for who I am, since I am the same as when we met. It just seems like lately, since he is losing a crazy amount of weight, he doesn't give me much attention anymore.
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    i took the entire f'in day to pick up my boyfriend from the airport after not seeing him for 6 weeks and he was suppose to arrive at the airport at 2:15; while at the airport i get a call saying his flight was delayed and he won't be here until 10:15 p.m. tonight. i'm pizzed!
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    oh and i agree with #9 and #10 about the bachelor!
  • irunwithscissors
    irunwithscissors Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    WoW! WoW! That was my entire month of February! I blame it on the winter and my job. So guess what! I got a new job! Just today! I no longer will be an overworked underpaid unappreciated manager, and will just be a stylist making the same money, but in a better place.
    Find what is wrong and try to fix it. Also keep letting those feelings out! It helps so much. You can text me too, I love it. Contact is wonderful. Move to Traverse City! Detroit is no good, as well as Grand Rapids, where I moved from!
  • momta2girls
    Options
    "1. I just got a new puppy, and ohmygosh! All he does is WHINE! It's not that it bothers me, I just don't know how to make him STOP! "

Try a hot water bottle and an old clock that "tick tocks" loudly. Put them where the puppy sleeps. The hot water bottle makes them think their litter mates are with them. The tick tock mimics the mom's heartbeat. Always worked like a charm for mine and I'm on my 4th!
  • irunwithscissors
    irunwithscissors Posts: 89 Member
    Options

Aww, thank you. And he does love me for who I am, since I am the same as when we met. It just seems like lately, since he is losing a crazy amount of weight, he doesn't give me much attention anymore.

he is possibly focused on his weight loss!?
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Weight loss kind of consumes my life. I wish it wasn't like that but it is. I am a little self-centered right now because I'm finally taking care of myself instead of everyone else. Maybe he's distracted by that. Don't tell yourself that he'll love you more when you're skinnier though. If a man loves you, he loves you whether your skinny or not.
  • crapattack
    Options
    yeah i don't want to pry, but i would a. hope that he loves you the same no matter what size he is, and b. if he does pay more attention to you when you're thinner, he's kind of a ****. as for everything else, THAT ALL SUCKS. i for one am pissed that big love ended its season with such a crappy finale, that my dad deleted american idol from the dvr last night WITHOUT ME WATCHING IT, and i really want to be on first time design but i'd be so embarrassed :'( WE CAN WORK THRU THIS
  • dmmarie21
    Options
    Thanks guys SO much!
    And I didn't mean he would LOVE me if I was skinnier. I just meant more "Attention" in the bedroom wise. LOL.
    And Sure guys, blow my phone up :flowerforyou:

Love texting, just don't have a lot of friends lol.
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    see don't you feel better getting all that off your chest!! Glad we all could help you get through it!! Stay on track- all this crap will still happen when your thin but heck you will be thin and that is better they anything!!

-Kristina
  • dmmarie21
    Options
    see don't you feel better getting all that off your chest!! Glad we all could help you get through it!! Stay on track- all this crap will still happen when your thin but heck you will be thin and that is better they anything!!

-Kristina

Haha, that is true.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Oh "Attention" lol. I've heard people say they have less desire when they begin to deprive themselves of certain things. I don't know why that is, but I bet it does have something to do with his weight loss.