A couple of small victories

Options
mommyhof3
mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
My husband came up and smacked my bum and told me I was really looking good :) I have been working out lots but have not lost much weight yet so this was something amazing to me that he noticed :)

Today I noticed that my underwear stay up on their own. The used to roll down and stay under my belly. Now they stay up!!!!!

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    My husband came up and smacked my bum and told me I was really looking good :) I have been working out lots but have not lost much weight yet so this was something amazing to me that he noticed :)

Today I noticed that my underwear stay up on their own. The used to roll down and stay under my belly. Now they stay up!!!!!

Go you! Your doing great!
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I love love love that you wrote about the underwear thing! That just started happening to me last week and I was so excited. Then I went for a run and they stayed up the whole time! haha, it's the little victories that keep us going!

Great job!
  • nsking83
    nsking83 Posts: 145
    Options
    I cannot WAIT until the underwear thing happens for me, too! It's a big thing for us ladies :)

Awesome job - keep it up!!!
  • ♥dawnwestbury♥
    Options
    hahaha!!!! the underwear thing is so true....im still there tho. congrats 2 u tho!!!!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    That's how I knew what I was doing was working. I didn't lose much in the way of pounds at first but my husband kept grabbing my bum and telling me I was looking good. The weight came off later. Keep it up, you're doing great.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Way to go, doesn't it feel good? Just today my husband was hugging me and said "What happened to you?" I didn't know what he was talking about until he said to look at his arms. Both were wrapped around me and overlapping and there was room to spare! He could always get his arms around me (thankfully) but there was never an overlap OR room to spare. As you get closer to your goal you'll have MANY more of these small victories!
  • HeidiRodzen
    HeidiRodzen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Way to go, doesn't it feel good? Just today my husband was hugging me and said "What happened to you?" I didn't know what he was talking about until he said to look at his arms. Both were wrapped around me and overlapping and there was room to spare! He could always get his arms around me (thankfully) but there was never an overlap OR room to spare. As you get closer to your goal you'll have MANY more of these small victories!

YAY! Go you! My husband says the same thing hugging me now!
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Good job,Mommy!
    :flowerforyou:
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here on the couch after the hubby and I did out "Last Chance Workout" and my undies are rolled down! Ugh! LOL I'll definitely be happy when they stop doing that... as a matter of fact, I'll have to go get some cute ones when I slim down enough! No more Granny Panties!!!
  • raleigh
    raleigh Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!