WOW

Options
i actually went to burger king and DID NOT get a whopper!!!! didnt eat my girls' fries etc just stuck with my grilled ck sandwhich w/o mayo....i forgot a drink so DID have a drink of their coke. ONE DRINK. thats good 4 me b/c I LOVE BK FRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

Replies

• kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Great job. Keep it up.
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Awesome! WOW is right! :flowerforyou:

Jan AKA PoeRaven

536659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MrBinkerton
    MrBinkerton Posts: 109
    Options
    You rock keep up the good work
  • mamtz26
    mamtz26 Posts: 22
    Options
    Loving your will power...we all have to get a taste every now and then :):tongue::wink:
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Way to go!!! I know it takes a lot of control to make those healthier choices when you're eating out. For the first time ever I had a grilled chicken wrap and a parfait at McD's the other day, instead of a Happy Meal. Saved me about two hundred cals and was guilt-free!
  • OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
    For you (someone who loves BK fries) to avoid them is major willpower!
    Kudos, darlin'!
    :flowerforyou: T
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    that's good! I gave up fast food when I got food poisoning and took a long ride on the porcelian bus I felt like Death- It was horrible.
    It sucks cause when your in a hurry and forget your lunch you don't have the option to stop and grab something fast. The only thing that I will not give up is Chick-Fil-a nuggets but thats all i get and it's very rare when I do get them.
  • freedMan
    freedMan Posts: 68
    Options
    nerdy me...I saw WOW and I thought it was a thread on "World of Warcraft"....sigh
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Girl, that's awesome! Keep up the good work!! :) I hope my willpower is as good as yours soon!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Awesome willpower! :flowerforyou:
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Great job! Fast food is my weakness! :tongue:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    You just might be my hero. I often have willpower of steel, but.... Burger King? If I went in there, I don't know if I could manage not to eat a couple of my hunny's fries.

Well done. :flowerforyou:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the duplicate post - but....

on another note -BK mayo is HORRIBLE - so again, great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!