Lifting and thinking nasty thoughts...

Options
2»

Replies

• downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I was thinking that this thread was going to be about something completely different.

tumblr_m3vcviSWEE1rvzu9do1_500_zps125226fc.gif

Sexy beast!
  • _ting_
    _ting_ Posts: 45
    Options
    I was thinking that this thread was going to be about something completely different.

Me too, disappointed again!

But I do have a foul mouth at the gym and swear at the weights when I am struggling on my last couple of reps. I also repeatedly tell myself, you lift like a BOY! now lift it you... {insert several expletives}

Sorry to mislead you....
    I might be using your "you lift like a BOY!" in the future - might offend the hubby though
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I usually curse at the end of my sets. Helps me get through the last few reps.
  • _ting_
    Options
    Please leave Bunny Fu-Fu out of this. He gets me through my gym's strict anti-cursing policy.

Wow - an anti-cursing policy - glad I lift at home!

Bunny Fu Fu has his uses though, like when I'm doing random intervals while running - gonna catch me some feildmice and bop them!
  • _ting_
    Options
    you can put any action you do on an everyday basis and add "and thinking nasty thoughts" and you have my life.

might not be sending you a FR...
  • skydiveD30571
    skydiveD30571 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I miss football so much...legalized *kitten* whooping.

The good ol' days. I was a linebacker and the league wide receivers were pretty mouthy. Don't chu come across the middle!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    hmm, thought this was sex related....
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Do some cardio after you lift. I read something on the internet that says cardio shrinks your testicles

Cause it's for girls!

oh no you DIDNT.

Also,I think about various things while lifting...whatever gets it done...I dont find it boring at all

Did I mention lifting is for boys only? All you girls are gonna get all gross bulky and lose your boobs. Like, overnight.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options

tumblr_m3vcviSWEE1rvzu9do1_500_zps125226fc.gif

Sexy beast!

Bumping the pic because it should be on evry page of this thread. If and when I start lifting I'll think of this :laugh: Might not have desired effect...
  • Itzli
    Itzli Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    :noway: *backs out of thread slowly* Wrong room.. :laugh:
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I thought you were going to talk about a whole different kind of "nasty thought."
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    When I lift I think of all the women that lift on my FL - they are cheering me on in footie pajamas half unzipped watching me do my 5x5 curls all day long.

you know who you are
  • _ting_
    Options
    Oh no, my topics been highjacked!

Maybe I should have named the topic "thinking mean thoughts"?
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Try lifting pink barbell plates and chanting "Ommmmmm"

(works for me)
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

^^^^^^^ this, and I was getting ready to be impressed with the amazing multi-tasking abilities some must have, while all I can manage to do is curse under my breath.