Hi there :)

Options
Hi my name is Courtney. I'm 24 and currently am 175 lbs at 5'2. My ultimate goal weight is 118. I don't own a scale so I'm using clothes as my size guage. ( no money to buy a scale). My fitness goals are 40 minutes of a mix of cardio and strength eaxh day which i usually do during my teaching prep period. I eat about 1,000 calories a day. I have no children or partner, just three sweet little kitties. Looking for motivation and inspiration!

Replies

• ChrisLindsay9
    ChrisLindsay9 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Hi Courtney, best of luck to you. I think your fitness goal of 40 minutes of mix cardio and strength training are good. I would say be patient and don't feel like you need to get there overnight. I sent you a friend request. I'm rooting for ya!
  • jmacavoy
    jmacavoy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Courtney, this is a great place to start your weight loss. if you need to weigh yourself and you're based in the UK, some chemists have scales you can use. Before I got my scales, I would get weighed at Boots once a month. It used to cost about 20p.
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    You are here and that is a great start!!! Best of luck, and do try and find a scale, or place to weigh in, it is important. Add me for motivation if you want.
    Brad
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    1000 calories seems like a high goal to start...