First day

hello i am a 27 year old women who has struggle with my weight since i was a teen. I currently weight 740something so it is time to really try hard, I tried diets before but only end up gaing more. I am single no kids i live with my mommy and granny. Hope to meet some great people here so we can support eachother. I kinda been isolatet the recent years so i might need some practice talking to people lol. I suffer many years from agressive epilepsy so i was mutch in hospital as a child and in my early teens. So i have not mentaly matured with people my same age group but i slowly are getting there:)

Replies

• mathildapops
    mathildapops Posts: 39 Member
    Hi, I've been doing this a couple of weeks, I don't have much left to lose but have struggled with my weight for years, I live in the UK and am married with 2 teenage boys, I'd love to offer you support & motivation, so add me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • Hello Beuatiful, you can do this.....Feel free to add me for support:happy:
  • Oh i type to quick there weight is 610
  • DelFabbulous
    DelFabbulous Posts: 4 Member
    Hello! i just signed up today too. I will be on here alot so if you need someone to talk to I'm here. Add me as a friend too.:smile:
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Welcome to MPF! I wish you all the best in your health goals. I haven't had as much to lose as you but I know that it can be discouraging when you have quite a bit to lose, but remember that it is a long road and every day you can take steps to get to where you want to be, and no matter what, never give up!! You can do this!!! :bigsmile:
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    You can do it and you already took the first step by joining this site. You will be amazed at how much you can accomplish. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want :}
  • Thank you to you all for the warm welcome:)