SPECIAL K CHALLANGE

Options
2»

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Just looked at the site and it's changed, it used to be cereal for breakfast and lunch and a 500cal dinner. Their sample menu is now:

Breakfast: Beans on toast
    Snack: Tangerine & yogurt
    Lunch: Potato and leek soup
    Snack: Date, cream cheese, walnut & satsuma
    Dinner: chickpea curry and rice

All of which looks sensible to be fair so if you need someone else to structure your meals for you then I don't see why not. I prefer to plan my own.

The US site is totally different. A Special K shake or meal bar for lunch and breakfast, 2 Special K snacks, and one "sensible" dinner.

Crap food-like items. Eat real food, stop looking for the gimmicks or quick fixes, and you will lose weight. It is a whole lot cheaper and easier than eating whatever the Kellog's company wants you to.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Just looked at the site and it's changed, it used to be cereal for breakfast and lunch and a 500cal dinner. Their sample menu is now:

Breakfast: Beans on toast
    Snack: Tangerine & yogurt
    Lunch: Potato and leek soup
    Snack: Date, cream cheese, walnut & satsuma
    Dinner: chickpea curry and rice

All of which looks sensible to be fair so if you need someone else to structure your meals for you then I don't see why not. I prefer to plan my own.

The US site is totally different. A Special K shake or meal bar for lunch and breakfast, 2 Special K snacks, and one "sensible" dinner.

Crap food-like items. Eat real food, stop looking for the gimmicks or quick fixes, and you will lose weight. It is a whole lot cheaper and easier than eating whatever the Kellog's company wants you to.

Fair enough, anyone wanting stuff planned for them though could use the UK site I guess :-)