A snack that won't cost a bazillion calories?

Options
2»

Replies

• Hinxx
    Hinxx Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Pickles if you like them. At 4 calories per spear, you can have several!

But they're really high in sodium. :s
  • judykat7
    judykat7 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I like Jack Link's Beef Jerky. Take a bit to eat and makes me feel full.
  • kkmonroe79
    kkmonroe79 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I eat the Breakstone's cottage cheese doubles around 3pm. They are 100 calories, and a serving of cottage cheese and a fruit topping. There are several different kinds, and they are so yummy!!! And they are around 77cents a piece. :)
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My guilty pleasure - Ricos Kettle Corn

Comes in a bag, costs less than $2 & I can get 3 servings out of it at 120 calories per serving. A little salty, a little sweet....yummy!!
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese with salsa mixed in. Use cucumbers, celery, carrot sticks to scoop it up with. Protein, little fat, and some good fibrous carbs.
  • goodarzi
    goodarzi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I like air pop popcorn once in a while but it does me feel bloated if I eat too much or too often. I'm on a fruit kick lately, especially pears. The other day I mixed together sliced banana (small), sliced strawberries, and handful of blackberries with a little bit of chocolate syrup. Peanut butter on Sara Lee 45 calorie toast also is a good snack for me because it is filling. I also like cottage cheese and peaches mixed together. They do not sell any kind of fat free cheese where we live now so I buy the 2%.

It is expensive buying fruit though. I bought some grapes today and didn't realize how fast $2.38/pound would add up until I saw the receipt. haha
  • nashsheri33
    nashsheri33 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    well, i'm glad i checked this post AFTER i ate dinner, or i would have drooled all over myself!