Snickers Bar, Satisfied or Not

1Pretty_Busy_Mom
1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
Does a Snickers really satisfy you? Can you eat just one Lay's Potato Chip? Do you really taste the rainbow in Skittles/Starburst? Sometimes you feel like a nut..sometmes you don't..Almond Joy IDK..do you really get a break when eating a KitKatbar? LOL gimme a break..gimme a break...break me off a piece of that KITKAT Bar! or What would you do for a Klondike Bar? what about Frosted Flakes they're grrrrreat!! LOL you know what, Trix are for Kids..drops mic and walks away

Replies

• Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    I would kick puppies for a Klondike Bar. Not really, but I would drive to the store and buy some.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    No
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    If you're asking me do I find myself heavily swayed by marketing... no.

If you're asking if I would eat any and all of that crap... um, yes. :embarassed:

Are you confused yet? Cause I know I am...
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    I will post these words and then probably never come back to this thread for a Klondike bar. Now gimmee.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    I live in Asia. We got bread made with butter deep fried in butter and served with curry that is loaded with butter.

None of your western tom foolery can tempt me!

ok, I might be willing to commit unspeakable things for Mexican grub!
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    I live in Asia. We got bread made with butter deep fried in butter and served with curry that is loaded with butter.

None of your western tom foolery can tempt me!

ok, I might be willing to commit unspeakable things for Mexican grub!

LOL, now that's funny
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Does a Snickers really satisfy you? Can you eat just one Lay's Potato Chip? Do you really taste the rainbow in Starburst? Sometimes you feel like a nut..sometmes you don't..Almond Joy IDK..do you really get a break when eating a KitKatbar? LOL gimme a break..gimme a break...break me off a piece of that KITKAT Bar! or What would you do for a Klondike Bar? what about Frosted Flakes they're grrrrreat!! LOL you know what, Trix or for Kids..drops mic and walks away

frustrated anyone?

You know something i realized? if you put a reeces peanut butter cup in front of my in a plain sandwhich bag, it wouldn't be half as inticing or stir up nearly as much cravings as putting one in front of me that was in the wrapper. Hell just putting an empty wrapper in front of me would get me going more then the actual food item. they know what their doing.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    you know Trix or for Kids..drops mic and walks away

Trix ARE for kids... not OR.

So nice of you to point that out. Thanks
  • chrome_princess
    chrome_princess Posts: 129 Member
    I thought you tasted the rainbow in Skittles ... not Starburst.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    I don't like Snickers. See's Candies on the other hand...
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Does a Snickers really satisfy you? Can you eat just one Lay's Potato Chip? Do you really taste the rainbow in Starburst? Sometimes you feel like a nut..sometmes you don't..Almond Joy IDK..do you really get a break when eating a KitKatbar? LOL gimme a break..gimme a break...break me off a piece of that KITKAT Bar! or What would you do for a Klondike Bar? what about Frosted Flakes they're grrrrreat!! LOL you know what, Trix or for Kids..drops mic and walks away

frustrated anyone?
    YES I AM.. coworkers decided to leave a KINGSIZE SNICKERS BAR on my desk. umm I ALMOST ATE IT!

You know something i realized? if you put a reeces peanut butter cup in front of my in a plain sandwhich bag, it wouldn't be half as inticing or stir up nearly as much cravings as putting one in front of me that was in the wrapper. Hell just putting an empty wrapper in front of me would get me going more then the actual food item. they know what their doing.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    I would kick puppies for a Klondike Bar. Not really, but I would drive to the store and buy some.

but what if they pulled a hostess? would you then kick the puppies, or just pay $100 for one?
  • chrome_princess
    As far as the question about Snickers ... I burnt myself out on them. I'm sure if you do a cross-section of my *kitten* you might find a few.

I will, however, do just about anything for a Klondike bar ... providing it will still fit into my calorie budget for the day.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom

awww snap! skitles, starburst..whatever DID YOU TASTE THE RAINBOW? LOL
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    orange you glad i didn't say banana? drops mic and walks away.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    I don't recall ever having a Klondike bar. Maybe I should try one? Maybe not.
  • chrome_princess

awww snap! skitles, starburst..whatever DID YOU TASTE THE RAINBOW? LOL

No. I only eat the red ones. Screw the rest of the rainbow.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    I burnt myself out on them. I'm sure if you do a cross-section of my *kitten* you might find a few.

I will, however, do just about anything for a Klondike bar ... providing it will still fit into my calorie budget for the day.

LMBO
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member

drooling_homer_785344_answer_5_xlarge.gif
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    orange you glad i didn't say banana? drops mic and walks away.

LOL..