Diabeetus

Options
2»

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Listening to people talk can be maddening at times. I also am annoyed when people mispronounce: fusstrating (frustrating), libary (library), melk (milk), chimley (chimney), toobafore (two-by-four), bobwire (barbed wire), duck tape (duct tape) - the list goes on and on...I got so annoyed typing this that I had to stop thinking about it.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Listening to people talk can be maddening at times. I also am annoyed when people mispronounce: fusstrating (frustrating), libary (library), melk (milk), chimley (chimney), toobafore (two-by-four), bobwire (barbed wire), duck tape (duct tape) - the list goes on and on...I got so annoyed typing this that I had to stop thinking about it.
    Calm down, take a deep breff, and drink ad lease fortify ounces of warter uh day!
  • s_hannon
    Options
    LOL, I so needed this
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Calm down, take a deep breff, and drink ad lease fortify ounces of warter uh day!

LOL..
  • kimika23
    kimika23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My husband is always sending me Wilford memes - big joke for us. Here's one of my favorites!

diabeetus-240x180.jpg
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    STOP HAIR-*kitten*-ING ME!
  • s_hannon
    Options
    Can we also discuss the mispronunciation of taco and bagel :noway:
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    The first 100 or so times I watched this, I could NOT avoid laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eApR0PFP50
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Is it true you can get Diabeetus from doing curls in a squat rack while wearing a HRM?
  • daughter_of_a_hungry_ghost
    Options
    I've had Type 1 since I was 2 years old and when I hear people say diabeetus it makes me insane!
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    The pronunciation you're making fun of is actually the correct one, although I usually use the more common pronunciation.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

I'm exactly the same. You missed supposubly (supposedly). Also, irregardless, and I could care less.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    diabeetus_zps03fcc4bb.jpg

my mother is now hooked on that song...lol
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    The pronunciation you're making fun of is actually the correct one, although I usually use the more common pronunciation.

http://i.word.com/idictionary/diabetes
  • jesekelynne
    Options
    Librarian= A person who works professionally in a library, and is usually trained in librarianship (known either as library science or library and information science).

Liberian= A person from Liberia!