Haven't been here in 2 years, still the same weight :(

Hi hi you could call me a newbie since I have no friends and have not logged on since I started the account. Mmmmhmmm. I've been between 10 and 10 and a half stone for three years now, before that I lost 3 stone (42lbs). I want to be 9.5 stone, I've just never gotten that last bit off.

I'm happy I kept the weight off so I suppose that is the thinking that makes me think "It's fine, it's enough" but it isn't and I'm still unhappy with my weight. if I'm 10 stone it isn't too bad but at the minute I'm 10 stone 4 and that's unacceptable to me. I'll get down within two weeks, I always do but I just can't get below the 10 stone. When I do it comes back.

If anyone is interested in being friends here that might motivate me so, hi, my name is Roisin, I am Irish, 27 years old, have had trouble with my weight my entire life (that was my third time losing 3 or 4 stone). I hate how much my body image controls my life and I just need to lost a half stone but it's stuck on like glue.

My problems are drinking; I have stopped drinking beer altogether, I'm off it entirely at the moment, eating late at night and eating carbs. I am vegan and am out of work at the minute so I've fallen into a rut of eating cheaply, which involves bread, pasta, noodles, I'm sure I don't need to explain this to anyone!

Hopefully someone can relate and if you can't, maybe if you're starting out I can help you with the initial weight loss, cause I have that mastered ;)