Breakfast

Options
I'm looking for good breakfast options. I don't love eggs. Also I don't have a lot of time in the morning.

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Brush your teeth
  • azwen
    azwen Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Lately, I've been eating a multigrain "protein bread" from Trader Joe's. Two slices toasted, spread with PB2. Along with hot chocolate protein powder.

I also love oatmeal. You can cook up a batch and store it in little containers for reheating. Add flax seeds, nuts, fruit, whatever. Mmm.
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    There are several bars that offer decent protein
    Zone perfect - cinnamon roll
    Kashi Go lean - Coffee Cake bar

Kashi Go lean Crunch - 9 grams protein ... add vanilla protein powder, and unsweetened almond coconut milk and bam its delish

Over night oats - oatmeal, greek yogurt, berries, almond milk, protein powder refrigerate overnight ... grab and go
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I eat coach's oats every morning during the week. similar texture to steel cut and I can do it in the microwave in 4 minutes. Plus, dash of cinnamon, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1 hard boiled egg, 8 oz milk (some on the oatmeal and I drink the rest), and 1 low sodium v8.

Pretty much anything that you enjoy in the morning.
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I do a veggies homemade shake or quinoa with a lil fruit. You can cook the quinoa the night before and just heat it up in the morning as cereal
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal + protein powder + PB2
  • MzTat2slim
    MzTat2slim Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hard boiled egg, a little fruit: blackberries, blue berries, melon and black coffee