D1L1 30 Day Shred!!

kdabis
kdabis Posts: 34 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Um....i thought it would be easy..i took a few breaks, and i think i need lighter weights >.< i was using 5lbs, i had to put them down and just do the motions!! >.< i guess im more out of shape then i thought :/ but i was weight lifting yesterday so that's probably why i couldnt left those weights either. I felt so lame afterwards though :( i couldnt even do the whole thing without stopping and its only Level 1!! I really dont wanna give up on this, but that was a downer :/ KUDOS to those that got through this dvd!! Major props!

Replies

• Bayouwomn
    Bayouwomn Posts: 46 Member
    Don't get discouraged. It does get easier. My husband did it with me the other day. He is
    pretty fit, but had to take a few breaks, too, not to mention, he also dropped to lighter
    weights.
    Bayouwomn
  • Don't get discouraged! Believe me when I started level 1 I was so out of shape and felt that it would NEVER get easier. Jumping jacks would get me out of breath and I couldn't do jump rope without stopping. The bicycle crunches were terrible and I always had to modify them. I managed to complete 10 days striaght of level 1 and although I never perfected the pushups and made it through all of them, everything else got easier. I'm definitely not great at it but much better than day 1. I've been doin level 2 and today will be day 5. It definitely is tough but I lost some inches and like the results. It's definitely worth sticking it out, even when it gets tough. It's not a long video so a little bit of pain is totally worth it in the end! You will get better at it don't worry.

I'm thinking once I complete all 3 levels I'll do it again to see if I can get any better at it.
  • elysant
    elysant Posts: 139
    Definitely don't get discouraged! My husband was watching me the other day when I was doing mine (Not usually something I am big on but I had to do it and he was there). He used to do a lot of lifting and stuff. After I finished it he told me that he was really impressed because that workout was no joke. He thought it was going to be pretty easy but it was actually really intense. :o) It took me a couple of times to get through it without having to stop a couple of times. I does get easier!!! I started with 2 lb weights and ended up having to get some 3 lb ones the other day because the 2 lb ones were getting to easy!!!! I NEVER thought I would say that. :o)
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    don't give up or be discouraged...I was a mess after doing level 1 day 1....trust me it does get easier. I currently finished Level 2 today..and will move on to level 3...I have been impressed with the inches I have lost...I feel great...and I am addicted to the shred!
    You can do it!
This discussion has been closed.