Baby girls, girly girls and women who love FASHION!

Options
bjohs
bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
Hi MFPs!

I hope this is okay with the forum rules because I'm not asking anyone for money or to support my business. I just wanted to share my exciting news! I won't even share the name. :)

I finally started something that had been an idea of mine since my daughter was a baby. She's now 5 years old and I finally get to talk about it! The provisional patent is filed!!! They are interchangeable accessories that can be worn on shoes, shoulder bags, beach bags, purses, hats, scarves, sashes, belts, headbands, barrettes, hair clips, and much more! They can also adorn candlesticks, napkin rings, picture frames, and anything else you can think of.

I am so flipping excited that I just had to share!!! <---- As you can tell by the overabundance of exclamation points in this post. LOL!

fashion.jpg

Replies

• stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    absolutely adorable! I would totally buy that stuff for my baby girl! Your daughter is beautiful.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Very cute! Good luck to you with this business!

How are you going to distribute it?
  • bjohs
    Options
    absolutely adorable! I would totally buy that stuff for my baby girl! Your daughter is beautiful.

Awww, thank you Steph! She is my heart. <3
  • bjohs
    Options
    Very cute! Good luck to you with this business!

How are you going to distribute it?

Thank you, GoGlam! Distribution will be in baby steps. For now we have a Facebook page, online store and an Etsy store. They are handcrafted in our home and even the kids are having fun helping out! Maybe some day we'll be big enough to attract distributors. Next step is to talk to boutiques. :)
  • bjohs
    Options
    GoGlam,

It's kind of funny that your profile pic is of Audrey Hepburn. She's an inspiration to me when it comes to fashion and I'm designing most of my stuff around that image of beauty and class. I'm so tired of seeing all the clothes out for little girls right now that make them look like animal print clowns (frills, pettis and bric a brac). My vision is to bring classic pieces and accessories back in style. :)
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! So excited for you!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    These are so pretty! I'd love to purchase something of yours. I've sent a message for further info. Thanks so much! :flowerforyou:
  • bjohs
    Options
    These are so pretty! I'd love to purchase something of yours. I've sent a message for further info. Thanks so much! :flowerforyou:

Thank you, ladies! I'm so happy you like them!!!
  • bjohs
    Options

I messaged you back, HurricaneElaine. Thanks!
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    You go Girl! That is very exciting!!!
  • bjohs
    Options
    You go Girl! That is very exciting!!!

Thank you, LMT2012!