dropped a dress size

Options
FrankenBeanz
FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
woohoo - So I was a UK size 16 for trousers, and yesterday, after hubby told me I looked like a tramp in my baggy clothes, I tried on an old pair of UK size 14 trousers for work... and they FIT! today I tried another pair... and they fit too!

YAY!

Replies

• cheryldewin1986
    cheryldewin1986 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well done hunni, that's fantastic news... keep up the brilliant work
  • cheermom614
    Options
    Way to go!
  • kateyb
    kateyb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Yay you!!! I'm hovering at that stage where my size 18's are way too big and size 16's fit but are too tight. Grrr Can't wait to just get past these few lbs so that I can legitimately say the same!

Keep up the great work x
  • FrankenBeanz
    Options
    Thanks girls!

KateyB - you're doing great too! 16lbs is fab!
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    Way to go! I'm down from a 20UK to a size 16UK and I hope I get into a 14 sooner rather than later.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Ahh well done!! Its a very good feeling KatyB, Anahitacandoit + mushmouth!!! :drinker:

I've gone from a UK 14 to a 12... Then on the weekend i was in Topshop n thort.. what the hell im going to try on a 10.. and.... They fit!!! I shocked myself! Im still rocking the 12's though - i think going for 10 is a bit ambitious!!

I've had to put a lot of my old work trousers into a bag cause they just fall off now.. :bigsmile:
  • skinnydee
    skinnydee Posts: 23
    Options
    well done :flowerforyou:

I love the fact that you had to try a second pair before you believed it was true :happy:
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    ... hubby told me I looked like a tramp in my baggy clothes...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations! That's the best feeling, when others are noticing your success. Numbers on the scale are fine, but your clothes show the real difference. Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • clairebear82
    Options
    Well done everyone! My size 18s are starting to get big too but my 16 jeans are a little tight, but a few more pounds should see to that, next stop size 14!
  • FrankenBeanz
    Options
    haha I had to try on 2 to make sure it wasnt just a fluke! Not sure If I'm brave enough to try on the jeans yet though - maybe saturday!

the best part is definately when other people genuinly comment on changes!

I've never been a size 12 in my adult life, so that would be amazing further down the road...

well done to all of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!