hello friends.

Options
well what to say.. im a young RN who LOVES my job. the only downfall is working nights, sleep deprivation and mcdonalds have done mean things to my body. anyways. i just want to get back in to my cute skinny clothes before summer is in full swing. i try and run about 5k a day, and have been eating much healthier, and it looks like it may pay off. love to chit chat and make new friends, so feel free to add me :) if you have any words of advice on how to kill midnight snacking while at work, i would greatly appreciate it.!

Replies

• AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    Kudos to you for having such a meaningful job and appreciating it. I work as a staffing coordinator in the nursing industry and I hear "I hate my job" on a daily basis, so it makes me happy to hear you say you love it :) I know that it can take such a toll on your body, but I am sure you can find a way to turn that around :) Dont try to completely kill the whole midnight snacking idea at work, if you are doing the night shift, your body needs that fuel. Just make sure you keep lots of easy, healthy snacks handy, and you will do fantastic :) Good luck!
  • mollyelliott
    mollyelliott Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    not gonna lie, there are times when i get really FRUSTRATED with my job, but i LOVE what i do.