Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Which celebrity does the person above remind you of?

Options

Replies

• StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Katie McGrath @delove

Wow never heard of her I can see y u say that Ty I wish I were as pretty as her lol

You are!!!
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Katie McGrath @delove

Wow never heard of her I can see y u say that Ty I wish I were as pretty as her lol

You are!!!
    :flowerforyou: your too sweet!
  • StArBeLLa87
    Options
    Becki newton kinda in some of your photos

Ok first off...I want your Batman shirt!! :wink: Second, in all your pics you remind me of a different celeb...lol! Megan Fox in one, Kat Von D in another...you are a beauty!

Ty lol I took my main pic bout a hour a go lol haha I have so many batman shirts lol I'm a big kid when it comes to batman lmao

Robin kassner to girl above me^ in the face only I think she is adorable

Not bid on the comics but the movies...oh yes!!! Especially Dark Knight Rises...oh yes!

Lol I'm a nerd! Yeah the two last batman movies rocked! I'm still saddened by Heath ledgers death ugh he was amazing as the joker!
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options

Ok first off...I want your Batman shirt!! :wink: Second, in all your pics you remind me of a different celeb...lol! Megan Fox in one, Kat Von D in another...you are a beauty!

Ty lol I took my main pic bout a hour a go lol haha I have so many batman shirts lol I'm a big kid when it comes to batman lmao

Not bid on the comics but the movies...oh yes!!! Especially Dark Knight Rises...oh yes!

Lol I'm a nerd! Yeah the two last batman movies rocked! I'm still saddened by Heath ledgers death ugh he was amazing as the joker!

Omg I know! I say that everytime I watch it. However, Tom Hardy as Bane...:heart::love:
  • StabR80
    Options
    I can see it.....Her and I prolly have similar figures too! Lol. Her curves look better tho!

• kt_731
    kt_731 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    A bit like one of the backstreet boys...can't remember his name though!

Howie hahaha
  • StArBeLLa87
    Options
    I can see it.....Her and I prolly have similar figures too! Lol. Her curves look better tho!

She is so adorable I think even for a Bbw I'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way! People can be so sensitive on here!
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Oooh this is interesting
  • StabR80
    Options
    Naw I don't take offence. I am here b/c I am a bbw trying to undo that. Lol I had to Google her. Wasn't sure who she was. She looks outgoing and chipper. I strive for that. Lol
  • StArBeLLa87
    Options
    Charice_Pempengco ^ dater
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    A very pretty Jennifer Tilly
  • StabR80
    Options
    Hmm I see a little younger viola Davis. Beautiful smile!
  • _Wonder_Woman_
    Options
    Anna Paquin
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Might be able to judge a lil better with a face perhaps
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Kristen Stewart....and she's Wonder Woman, can't you tell?! :wink:
  • tnt008
    tnt008 Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Celine Dion
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Bruce Greenwood
  • tnt008
    Options
    Bruce Greenwood
    Holy crap, you made me feel old, LOL
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Bruce Greenwood

LOL...I'm sorry! :embarassed: Profile pics are small! If it makes you feel any better I think he's really good looking?!
  • tnt008
    Options
    Bruce Greenwood

LOL...I'm sorry! :embarassed: Profile pics are small! If it makes you feel any better I think he's really good looking?!
    I feel a little better. :wink: