how many calories burned?

Oompa_Loompa
Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm just full of questions today!! lol BUT does anyone know about how many calories I would burn doing the 30 day shred workout? I do not have an HRM and I won't be able to afford one for a little while which I know who make things so much more easier but what can I do. If anyone has any ideas and suggestions I would really appreciate it :)

Replies

• nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,849 Member
    It depends on how much you weigh and all that.

I've been using about 170 calories. I'm 5'3", weight about 156.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    I'm just full of questions today!! lol BUT does anyone know about how many calories I would burn doing the 30 day shred workout? I do not have an HRM and I won't be able to afford one for a little while which I know who make things so much more easier but what can I do. If anyone has any ideas and suggestions I would really appreciate it :)

I should have added that I am 125lbs and 5'.
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Sorry in advance... this won't be helpful, but I just wanted to say I'm glad you posted this!! I was wondering that too!!!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    I'm 5'7" 185/190 lbs and I burn 250 calories on average.
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    I enter it as circuit training. I know some other people do the same.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member

Yep - that's what I did before I had an HRM.
  • Oompa_Loompa

what is circuit training?? So i would just enter that i did 30 minutes or how ever long of that and it will estimate the calories itself?
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Circuit training is intervals of strength and cardio. At least that's what I take it to be. :laugh:
    Yes, just enter the 20 minutes under circuit training and you should be all set.
    Good luck with shredding and enjoy!:happy:
  • Oompa_Loompa
    THANK YOUUU
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    I would log it under circuit training for 28 min,and see what MFP says. I include the warm up and cool down. I just bought a HRM and MFP was pretty close to what my HRM says. I bought one online for under $90 with free shipping. Just a suggestion... :-)
This discussion has been closed.