The MUMMY Tummy

Options
Hi Guys,

I am a 30 year old mum of 2! I am 5ft 7 and I have 38inch hips with 34 inch waist and 40 inch chest (I seem to carry all weight front top half). I am doing calorie counting on tdee of 1750 cals a day and I am looking to drop to 10st 10lbs (150lbs) I am currently 175lbs (12st 7lbs)!! I have just joined the gym and I am slowly starting to excercise as i havenet done workouts in about 7 years (I dislocated my patella 6 years ago and it took a while to heal after that I fell pregnant with first child...)

Anyway, On Thursdays I do a 45 min spin class, 1 hr pilates class 10 min cross trainer and 15 min weight training (I am looking to up the weight training when I get stronger). fridays are rest days and atm so our Sats & Weds. On Sunday I will do body pump for 45 mins followed by 10-15 min cross trainer and 10-15 min weight training, the same on Monday. Tuesdays I will do 10-15 min cross trainer, 10-15 min weight training and 45min bootcamp class.

My question is how do I get my arms and back to look slimmer and toned (atm I look like an out of shape trucker) and more importantly how on earth do I get my stomach sorted??!! Its disgusting and I have a pouch :(

I know 150lb is still quite big to some people but I like to have boobs and a bum its what I feel comfortable at, There isnt actually a big difference in my hips to waist at the moment there seems a bigger difference but thats just because theres loads of fat round them!! My frame is medium frame so I need excercise advise on how to get to 150 lbs with toned body on a med frame banishing the mummy tummy!!

Sorry for the rambles!!