What?!? It really is a journey, not a destination?!?

Options
I have had weight issues since childhood. SEVEN years ago I set out to lose weight because carrying my six month old up the stairs was killing me. My knees would hurt and I'd feel almost out of breath-- at 29 years old, this was unacceptable! I couldn't ignore my problem any more! Plus, I had to set a better example for my son. There was no one right diet for me. I'd do something until I couldn't breakl through a plateau, then try something else. My point is, I never gave up. When people ask me how I lost "all that weight" I can honestly say. "Seven years of not giving up on myself, that's how I did it!"

Now, seven months after reaching a goal weight, that was far past anything I had dreamed, I have come to realize that this isn't the destination I had long thought of. Christmas time proved to me without a doubt that it will always be my journey, I'm ok with it. The few pounds aren't a big deal but my nearly 10 from the holidays has proven to be more difficult. One day at a time, one ounce at a time....

If you have 2, 5, 10 or 100 pounds to lose. Don't be blinded by the destination, keep focused on your journey and you will be there too.

My name is Jill, I've lost 120 pounds. I'm looking for people who are dedicated to living the life they dream of and support for maintaining.