Who's excited for strapless stuff??

Options
aippolito1
aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
It took me about 2 years to find a good strapless bra to hold up the girls and I hate it. It's huge and I can barely wear it with anything because nothing fits because it's so thick and padded. So I've put off strapless stuff...plus, the little arm fat that hangs over. Girls, you know!! I know once I've lost all my weight, I should be down a bit in my bra and I'm hoping I'll be able to find a better fitting bra and can wear strapless stuff again!!

Replies

• snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Totally agree! My strapless bra is like scaffolding, or as my crude boyfriend puts it my 'melon sacks'.

Can't wait to get a nice one and start wearing strapless things again in the summer! Good luck! :bigsmile:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Meee! I am so excited to wear strapless stuff it's unreal! DH and I are attending a wedding here in a couple of months (not sure exactly when though) and I really want to find a cute, jewel toned strapless dress!!
    5010 Posts: 59
    Options
    I have lost a lot of weight and still can't find a good strapless bra ,not sure anyone has ever made one if so let me know please
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    ME! Oh wait...you didn't mean the question that way...:)
  • geicko
    geicko Posts: 151
    Options
    If your breast is not too big (up to a C or small D I'd say) I recommend a Nubra.

I love it ! 100% no show and quite confortable once you get used to it.
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    NOT ME!!!! I look super hot in halter top style tops! :wink:
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Options
    ME!!! I can't wait to get rid of a little arm fat... I'm determined to be proud in a tank top this summer!
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    my b@@bs are too big
  • sazziecee
    sazziecee Posts: 143
    Options
    I doubt I will be wearing strapless stuff, even when I get to goal

My boobs never shrink enough and I don't feel at all supported in strapless bra's, I am always having to adjust my bra and it just annoys me!

Vests for me I think!
  • Ashia1317
    Ashia1317 Posts: 415
    Options

Me too! I love halters!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options

Me too! I love halters!

I am there too. Halter tops work for me. I don't have enough to wear a strapless and not look silly.
  • aippolito1
    Options
    If your breast is not too big (up to a C or small D I'd say) I recommend a Nubra.

I love it ! 100% no show and quite confortable once you get used to it.

I can imagine they wouldn't really help in the lifting area, would they?
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hmm have you guys tried Victoria's Secret? I have one from there that fits pretty well!

I'm not really sure but maybe strapless bras should be bought a little bigger? I know when I first bought the bra I mentioned above it didn't really fit fantastically until now that I've lost some weight...
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for the strapless & spaghetti straps! :happy: I've been doing the pushup challenge to get my arms toned! It's even worked on my middle!
  • aippolito1
    Options
    I can't wait for the strapless & spaghetti straps! :happy: I've been doing the pushup challenge to get my arms toned! It's even worked on my middle!

*jealous!* I know a lot of people who've done the 100 pushup challenge and I just can't get into it. I only do pushups if I have to, which is barely ever.