what do you think of diet chef??

Options
Hi guys, ive been on diet chef for a week now 1st weigh in i lost 4lbs, i have been suprised that the food does taste good, not like the fat free brands you can get, so off to a good start. Wondered if anyone was on diet chef here and what your thoughts were on it whether it worked for you or not.
Feel free to add me too as motivation is the key!! :)

Replies

• mrskeziawallace
    Options
    I've also just started diet chef, so far so good, some of their food is really nice but I didn't go much on the chocolate granola! Loved the thai chicken soup!

36187518.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Loubie136
    Loubie136 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    yeah i agree the food is pretty nice unfortunately i dont like nuts so i was quite disappointed when all the granola had nuts in it but i have been having porrage for breakfast so not too much of a problem. still its goin well and i do occasionally have a cheat meal when i want something different other then what i have from diet chef :)
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    how much do you guys pay for this?
  • Loubie136
    Loubie136 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    well i actually did this as a subscription through my gym the (everyone active) subscription with this it is a set menu and i paid £185 per month for 4 months as i got the 4 month subscription, its more cost effective the more months you buy, one month hamper is over the 200 mark i believe i would go on the diet chef website and have a look and see what you think.
    :)