Back & ready to get healthy & in shape... for life!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I'm Kelly. I joined MFP leading up to my wedding in September 2011. I am back and have decided to completely start fresh. I'm an all or nothing person, so I need to learn that it's okay if I mess up and get right back on the wagon... (and not wait til a year later;)

I'm a very busy girl... I go to college full-time (I'm studying to be a speech therapist) and work in social services/activities at a nursing home. I have 8-year old twins and a 6-year old, and my husband works wild hours in IT, so my life is a bit chaotic! I thrive on being busy though (but manage to find time to read, write & knit) and have decided that focusing on my health does not make me selfish; it makes me selfless. I want my body to match my personality; I'm fun and crazy and I want to be able to do fun & crazy things :)

That was a whole lot of randomness, but basically I'm just saying hello, making myself accountable, and looking for some inspiration & friends here.

Thanks for reading my rambles and good luck to us all :)

Kelly S.

Replies

• reklawn
    reklawn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and nice to meet you! :smile:
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

I've been on this up and down journey for awhile now. This time it's better and I'm getting somewhere. I've learned that it's okay to mess up a little. Just as long as I try to do better the next meal or the next day, then it's all good!
  • elliev30
    elliev30 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome back... Good luck .. It's great to have so much support . We will be rooting for you!