Meal Replacement Shakes

Options
2»

Replies

• Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for the replies,

yes firefox I could and I should definitely start trying a little harder in the morning instead of taking the way out.

I understand the ridicule but I was just gathering some advice from people because maybe other options, such as shakes, have worked for people and I was curious to find out more.

Not sure how you read ridicule into that - a challenge to your excuses certainly. I hope also some valid information on nutrition from my perspective as a lifestyle healthcare professional. When I said get up two minutes earlier I was serious, that is actually how long it would take to make a smoothie, these are practical work arounds I suggest to nutrition clients with busy lifestyles.

Depends what you are trying to achieve, you chose to post this thread on the 'Food & Nutrition' board not the 'Diet & Weight Loss' board and I also read your profile so certain assumptions were made that you want to lose, maintain and gain weight healthily.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I drink Shakeology, but it's probably more than you're looking to spend. I've reaped some benefits, so I make room in my budget for it. I suggest you try GNC or a local health store?
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    i use dynmatize whey and casein ..one scoop of that with a cup of cold water and a cup of frozen berries or cherries and im good to go with any meal

sometimes i cook up things ahead of time and keep it in the fridge to grab and heat up in the microwave . it really helps to do that ..even making a shake takes time if you think of it
  • adoreabella
    Options
    I like Shakeology, and it includes all your fruit/veggies for the day in one service. It's about $4-$5/day but that's cheaper than getting Tim Hortons or Starbucks, etc. and way better for you. I find it has given me more energy and improved my immune system too.